Ending

S' breath hitched, his body shook as he fell to his knees. The animatronics could only look with wide eyes at the scene before them, even Mal seemed to be caught off guard! Goldie looked in front of himself, seeing Larry standing a few feet away with the sword through his back. He only stood for a few moments before falling forward, embracing the ground with a thud. Pure silence followed, only broken by the shings of Goldie's bonds disappearing as well as the shield.

    S dropped the axe and jumped down to the lion's side, gently sitting him up to examine him. What he saw made his heart stop: the sword hit the darkened part of his chest-fur, and his eyes were void of the white dots. He shook him, not caring for the sharp object still embedded into him. No response came, and this only drew him to try again. The boy called his name over and over again, his voice growing more panicked and hoarse with each time. All the while everyone else watched, too shocked to do anything. He only stopped when a golden paw touched his hand.

"I'm sorry.", the deep voice said in a whisper. It barely registered into his mind, everything was burning inside of him, destroying all reasonability he had left. His eyes shifted, looking around the distorted building until they met a certain pair. Once they did, something cracked within him. He didn't know what it was, but it was telling him that it had to be done. He agreed with it, slowly standing and turning his entire body to face the man.

Mal smirked, "I can't believe he actually did that..well, at least one nuisance is out of the wa-"

    Before he could finish, his throat was grasped tightly and his body was thrown to the machine in the center of the room. He thudded against it as he looked at the enraged boy floating in front of him. He knew what was happening. Crow finally gave in, he relinquished all sense of control for rage. It almost made him chuckle if it weren't for the fact that he was in danger right now.

"Killer...", the voice whispered, bare of any emotion whatsoever, "killer."

He couldn't repress a chuckle at this, "So what? If anything, the bear is the killer since he put himself in danger."

    This was met with a hard punch to the face, followed by more. The boy didn't show any remorse, continuously hitting the man with everything he had. Mal barely had a chance to react from one before another was thrown, each one shaking the machine more and more violently. The animatronics just watched, not even noticing the body on the floor fading away slowly. Goldie gasped when he noticed something and looked closer. He could see S' amulet glowing again, this time a shining white. At the same time his blows seemed to be increasing in intensity, the machine shaking more and even sparking as if it were breaking.

    The boy suddenly stopped and held a fist up, the balled up hand glowing white before making contact with Mal's chest! It was so powerful that he went right through the structure, bending metal and wires as he rocketed through the back and crashed into the wall. The entire mechanism sparked even more before exploding on the side, sending flaming debris flying to the ground. The man got up shakily, sporting bruises all over his face and blood dripping from his mouth. He was about to run before chains appeared and wrapped around him tightly. He tried to break them, but found his body being sapped.

    The animatronics were scared for their very lives now! The machine was now falling apart and exploding, starting to set the building ablaze. They saw S standing near a restrained Mal, the former standing still as his gaze was locked upon him. They had to debate whether or not to save the man. Even knowing it was morally right to do so, he was still a very evil being! He outright murdered Larry and completely shattered S' trust in them. One one side, they wanted to save him,but after everything that's happened...

"S, come on!", Goldie yelled over the falling debris, "We need to get out of here!"

"...I'm not going."

"WHAT?!", they all yelled.

"You need to go.", he said, "I deserve to die with him..it's my fault all of this happened and I have to pay the price along with him."

"S...", Freddy said, "Please, you can't do this..."

"Just go..."

"S...", Bonnie croaked, his ears falling backwards.

"Please..."

"We're not gonna leave you behind.", Puppet said firmly.

He growled before finally turning to them with fiery eyes, "THIS IS MY LAST TIME TELLING YOU! ALL OF YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOSE THE LAST SHRED OF HUMANITY I HAVE LEFT! NOW IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW, I'LL FORCEFULLY SHOVE ALL OF YOU THROUGH A PORTAL AND MAKE YOU!"

    They all flinched at the sudden outburst,not expecting the boy to explode at them like that. They didn't want him to die, they cared about him too much for that. However, they knew he was right. S-or rather Crow, let his emotions take control of him to break him apart. They knew it was his price to pay, but they couldn't bring themselves to accept it. After a moment, Goldie nodded solemnly and bowed his head, all of them grabbing each other before disappearing. He smiled for a second before frowning as the explosions grew more intense.

He walked beside the chained up man and sat beside him, keeping his gaze to the exploding machine in front of them.

"Heh..I guess I really am pathetic.", he said with a humorless chuckle, "I can't even keep myself from blowing up in my friends' faces..we could've had something, you know?"

"...what do you mean?"

"We could've traveled together. You, me, and Larry. We could've helped each other and have fun together..almost like a family."

The roof started to collapse around them, and the boy closed his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess we could have."

~~*~~

A.N: Finally! Jeez, finals have been turning me into a mess this week. This isn't the end yet, as I still have the epilogue to do. I'll try and get it done before the deadline, but...we'll see.