Mystery

"Hmph..dull, but it'll do."

A tall male stood in the middle of an abandoned warehouse, the moon shining through the cracked windows. He had stark black shoes and pants, a grey shirt adorning his torso. Over the shirt he wore an ashen cloak, a black necklace around his neck. It bare a red gem embedded in silver. He drew a hand through his black hair, which stood up as if being lathered in grease. Red eyes with black circles surrounding them explored the space, examining the large crates and hanging chains within.

"A bit dusty.", he noted.

With that, he closed his eyes and placed his palms on the ground. After a few seconds, they started glowing with a dark aura that soon covered his body. After that, it shot up through the roof and into the sky, quickly spreading over the city. As it spread, small sparkles descended, glowing faintly as they landed. It suddenly stopped as the male jumped up, panting slightly in exhaustion. He looked at his left palm and two dots pulsed upon it, making his eyes widen.

So that's how it is..., he thought as he paced around. He stopped and raised a hand in front of him, concentrating. It glowed again and something started to appear. He smiled darkly, but it was replaced with a scowl when the glow suddenly stopped. He growled to himself in anger. Why was it not opening? He paced for a time before perking up slightly, remembering the dots on his palm. He growled again, this time more fiercely.

"Of course.", he said to no one imparticular, "They're still alive, so I can't open it. Very well then, I may not have enough power to do it, but I may make use of it...", he smiled maliciously, a plan starting to form.

~~*~~

It was about 1 AM at the pizzeria, and things were going very well. S had gotten along with the other robots, but seemed to stay close to Goldie most of the time. He was also able to try a few small activities, hoping it would possibly unlock a memory. The boy tried a hand at cooking with Chica, though the results were rather mixed. Next was guitar playing with Bonnie, which didn't end well for both of their ears. Next was swordfighting with Foxy- involving wooden swords. Surprisingly, he showed immense skill with the weapon, even doing flips and spins which he described "felt right to do". Lastly, there was singing with Freddy, which was immediately discarded considering S' personality. There was also video games, which he was exceptional at. He was currently playing an adventure game with Bonnie watching while the others were in the Parts and Service room.

"He seems to be opening up a little.", Freddy noted with a small smile.

"But there's still the mystery of how he got here.", Goldie pointed out, "Plus, there may be more to him than we think."

"I see what ye mean.", Foxy added, "When we were swordfightin', it seemed like he was experienced at it!"

"Yeah, putting that into account-", Goldie suddenly gasped and stumbled for a moment, getting the attention of the others.

"Are you okay?", Chica asked worriedly.

"Yeah... I think.", the gold bear panted slightly, "I don't know what happened. It felt like something washed over me..."

And I may not be the only one who felt it..., he thought to himself.

~~*~~

A light flickered in a dark room, the only other source of light being from a door that was slightly open. In one corner of the room a shadow lay, slumped against the wall. Voices could be heard outside the door, one being slightly goofy and another sounding polite. The light flickered again, briefly showing the furred body which stayed still against the wall. Just then, it's chest sparked slightly, making small flashes appear within the room before disappearing. A few seconds after that, two white orbs penetrated the darkness.