Twenty

•Gavin's POV•

That was my first Let's Play since the plane crash.

And it was TOP!

It was so much fun to finally film a Let's Play with MAH BOY MICHAEL!

After we're done, we all go out to lunch at Mighty Fine. After getting our meals, we go back to the office and chow down on burgers, fries, and soda.

And I'm having a top day.

-------------------------------------------- That night, Geoff takes Griffon out for their anniversary, so I go to Michael's house.

We get some chips and play games all night. Minecraft, Halo, GTA, everything!

This is the most fun I've had in a while. And I realise... I love Michael right now more than ever.

As soon as I get into our Minecraft house, I turn to face Michael (in real life) and kiss him on the lips. At first he's hesitant, but I soon feel his lips shape to mine and follow the fluent movements of my kissing.

I pull away and look him in the eye. He tossed his controller on the floor, pausing the game. He grabs the back of my head and pulls me back into the kiss, licking my lips and begging for entry.

I open my mouth and let his tongue slip in after biting his soft lip.

___________________________________How's that for a cliff hanger? 😉😏

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm sick, okay! Get off my case! I also have to post updates for my NEW Rooster Teeth/ Achievement Hunter One-Shots book!