Thirty-Three

•Gavin's POV•

Michael and I sat and cuddled for a while, until I was finished eating and crumpled up my wrapper, tossing it at his face.

"Gavin! You fuck." He shouted, shoving me back and tackling me onto the couch. We started wrestling, even though my fighting was pretty much pointless. He kept pulling me into a ball and shoving me until we ended up on the floor, rolling around and grunting and laughing. Michael obviously won the "competition," and ended the battle with a cute little kiss.

He was blushing and panting and sweating, because when we wrestle, we get serious. Seeing him like that, with his hair all mopped down and his face all red and cute...

One kiss turned into a lot more. We ended up in a hot make out session; Michael on top of me, propped up on his elbows while I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. I just loved feeling him grinding on me, and it wasn't long before we both had an erection. Michael started palming me with one hand, and I felt my hands slide up his back, up his shirt, and pull it off, barely missing a beat in our kissing. Michael stopped palming me and tugged at the waist of my shirt, gently teasing me before yanking it off.

We were both sweaty and grinding and kissing, and I felt him slip his tongue into my mouth. I slid my hands up Michael's chest and felt his muscle definition, and I could tell he's been working out. He's toned and tan and hot and sweaty and I love it all.

I feel Michael stuff three fingers into the waist of my jeans and mess with the elastic of my boxers. I shoot me left hand up to the back of his head and pull him in closer, running my hand through his hair and twirling his curls around my finger.

This is weird. A minute ago, we were wrestling around because I threw a wrapper at Michael. Is this all because of the bet? Or is this some sort of relationship stage, where everything is super cute and romantic and you can't help but blush and wink get aroused? Whatever it is, I kind of like it.

Both of my hands stops and run down Michael's abs, fondling the buckle of his belt before unbuckling it and ripping it out of his waistband. I mess with the button of his jeans before tearing them open, yanking his pants of in one tug. Michael stops playing with my waistband and pulls his fingers out of my jeans. He unzips and unbuttons them in one fluid motion, tugging them off and palming me through my boxers. If I could get any harder, I would, but I imagine that's impossible. I grip Michael's waist with my left hand and grab his shoulder blade with my right. Michael grinds himself on me again, and I feel his cock grind against mine.

"Nngh... Gavin..." Michael moans into my ear, grunting and shifting his hips into mine, "I can't wait anymore."

I grip Michael tighter when I feel his fingertips lightly rub against my hard dick. I can feel the precum slide out of head of my cock and I thrust my hips into his hand. I'm starting to agree with Michael more; we need to move things along before I cum in my pants.

I push Michael up off of me, and he knows where this is going. Michael leans back against the couch and I crawl up over his legs, kneeling with my legs on either side. I pull off Michael's boxers slowly, teasing him.

I tug on Michael's cock once and he grunts and moans like this is the greatest sense of relief he's ever felt. After a couple more rubs, I take Michael's cock in my mouth. As I start "doing my thing," I see Michael grip the carpet with one hand and grab the back of my head with the other, forcing me to go harder, faster. Michael's dick is huge, and I can't even take him all in my mouth without gagging. When I feel Michael tense up, I know he's close.

Michael and I do that thing where we don't even have to talk to communicate. Actions and words and faces and emotions speak for us, which is why I know exactly what Michael wants.

I stop what I'm doing and completely change position, setting up on my hands and knees and waiting for what's to come.

I look over my shoulder, and Michael's kneeling behind me. I feel one finger enter me, followed by a second, then a third. Michael scissors and stretches me. He pulls all three fingers out, and I mentally prepare myself. After a second, I feel Michael enter me, and I push back against him, bringing us closer.

"Gavin, hey, calm down." Michael grunts, thrusting into me.

I grunt and moan as Michael slowly adjusts. He finally finds my prostate, and I let him know; I moan really loud and buck back against Michael. He speeds up and slams into prostate over and over.

We're both grunting and moaning and sweating, and I feel Michael getting sloppy. After a few more thrusts, he comes. He keeps thrusting a couple more times, and I feel my own cock tense up. Just as Michael pulls out, I come in wet, hot streams all over the floor.

"Oh, oh, Micoo," I pant, falling back against the couch and onto Michael, "I've made a mess of the floor."

"Oh... Gavin... that was the best. Bet. Ever." Michael falls back pulls me in and rests his head on my shoulder and we cuddle again.