Twenty-One

{WARNING: Inappropriate content and language, including extreme sexual themes and smut. Ages 18+ recommended, but not enforced.}

•Gavin's POV•

Michael pushes me back onto the couch and kneels overtop of me. Though he's a feisty lover, he's extremely careful of my ankle.

He continues to kiss me and I feel him rub my hair. I grab his shiny, red curls of hair and pull him closer to me.

"Micoo," I say between kisses, "You saved me."

"You saved me." he replies.

His kisses on my lips move to my jawbone and down my neck before he pulls away. I grab the back of his neck and pull him back up to me. I feel his hands run up my chest and he pulls my shirt off.

My hands move down his back to his waist, and I lift his shirt off as well. Michael's fingers dance on the waist of my jeans. He's just teasing me, now.

I grab the back of his shoulders and hold him close to me. He unzips my jeans and pulls them off my legs, still minding my ankle.

He begins palming me through my boxers and I stop kissing him to let a series of moans escape my lips

It's hard to hold back, and I want things to go even faster, but I'm patient for Michael.

I feel Michael tense up as his jeans get tighter (*wink wink*), and he grabs my waist and grinds on me. He pulls off his own pants and plays with the elastic on my boxers.

He stops everything and looks up at me.

"You sure?" he asks.

I stop for a fraction of a second. Am I?

"Yes, Micoo." I reply.

After palming me more, he pulls off my boxers. His hands are warm and he lightly runs his fingers along my knob.

He wraps his hand around my cock and begins sliding it along my length. I bite my lip and Michael speeds up. I'm almost there, then he stops. He slides down the couch to kneel over me and looks up at me.

He takes my dick into his mouth and slides his head along my length, very slowly at first but getting faster and faster.

This is the first time I've ever gotten a BJ from a guy, because, ya know-

Oh. Michael's standing up now. He pulls off his boxers and kneels on the couch. I realise immediately what to do.

I swing my leg around so my ankle's comfy. I kneel over Michael and slowly push my cock into him. He lets out a small yelp, then moans.

I begin thrusting against Michael, then pulling away. Over and over.

I see Michael tense up and grab the arm of the couch. I can see the muscles on his hand protrude as I continue to 'pleasure' him.

Michael moans really loud and comes onto the couch. Seconds later, I cum into him.

Just a day ago, Michael was driving me home from Maine. Now we're fucking on his couch.

This suddenly seems awkward.

Well, at least I got to see my Micoo.