Thirty-Two

•Michael's POV•

I'd never made a bet with Gavin like that before, so I was kind of excited. I mean, anything that can make sex more fun, I'm cool with.

As we drove home from work, I stopped at burger place and we got drive-thru.

While we were eating our burgers, Gavin sparked up a conversation.

"Did you have a good day, Micoo?" he asked, mouth full of fries and a bacon cheeseburger.

"Yeah, pretty top day. And it's just gonna get better, isn't it, Gav?"

"What?" He was clearly not paying attention at all and had ketchup all over his mugg.

"Our bet." I mentioned, hinting to his payout.

"Oh, yeah! I'm still mad that you won that. What was it, again? Loser sucks winner, winner fucks loser?"

"Yeah, something like that."

There was a brief moment of silence as we both scarfed down some fries.

"So... that's tonight?" he asked.

"Oh yeah."

"Good."

I pulled into the apartment parking lot and we walked inside, still eating our food. Gavin reached the door first, and I found him holding his burger with his mouth and fumbling with his apartment key in his pocket. I laughed, spitting pieces of hamburger everywhere.

"Get it together, Gavin!" I said between choked up laugheter.

He snickered at himself and finally pulled his key out, unlocking the apartment. We walked outside and sat on the couch, finishing our food and cuddling.