Thirty-One

•Gavin's POV•

"Little Mikey-Wikey, we should go play mini golf!" I shouted as I ran in circles around virtual-Michael in the video game.

"Mini golf?" Michael questioned, his forehead wrinkled and his eyebrows scrunched.

"Yes, Micoo!" I pleaded, "what? Are you scared you're gonna lose?"

"No, goddammit!" Michael shouted back, "Let's go!"

He tossed his controller aside and went to grab his keys, leaving me to shut off the Xbox.

Michael met me by the door a second later, and we were ready to go.

---------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna win Micoo." I said on the way to 'Putt Putt World.'

"No, fuck you, Gavin. I'm gonna win." Michael said, quickly looking at me and laughing.

"How 'bout we make this interesting, Micoo?" I asked, smirking at him.

"Another bet?" he asked, "Alright. What are the stakes?"

"Hmmm..." I thought for a moment, "How about loser sucks winner, winner fucks loser?"

Michael looked at me, wide-eyed, and held out a hand, "Deal."

I shook his hand and winked at him.

---------------------------------------------

When we reached Putt Putt World, Michael quickly got us two putters and golf balls. I grabbed my putter - lime green, of course - and briskly walked to hole 1, beating Michael there.

Michael leaned against the hole marking sign and watched as I plopped my ball in place. I looked over the hole, it was a simple one with a fake plastic gopher and a small pond.

I lined up my shot and hit the ball, hard. A little too hard, actually. My shot bounced off the gopher and onto a different course.

Michael doubled over with laughter, pointing at me with one hand and leaning on his knee with his other. I blushed and subtly walked over to hole 6, retrieving my golf ball.

I tried again. This time, I got way closer to the hole.

"Nice shot, Gav." Michael said, lining up his first shot. He sunk a hole-in-one, merely avoiding the water hazard. I made it in in my 3rd shot.

After about eight more holes of this, Michael won. We drove to some sandwich place and got some dinner, then went home.

Michael plopped down on the couch and looked up at me, "You better be ready to pay up tomorrow."