Twenty-Seven

{WARNING: Inappropriate content and language, including extreme sexual themes and smut. Ages 18+ recommended, but not enforced.}

•Gavin's POV•

I feel it coming. Yep, this is it.

Michael swallows my cum and looks me in the eyes. He reaches for his wallet, which is tucked securely in his pocket, and fiddles with it for a moment. He pulls out a mystery item and tosses his wallet aside. Then, he quietly pulls of his belt, but it loudly clatters to the floor anyway. We both stop dead still to make sure nobody's stirring upstairs, then Michael carries on.

He pulls off his pants and adds them to the pile of clothes in the corner of my room. I'm just now realising the large bulge in his boxers. I see his fingertips tease over the waistband and he slowly pulls off his boxers, once again teasing me.

He holds the item from before up to his mouth and I hear a pop. I watch something flutter to the ground, and Michael applies the condom to his cock.

Once he's ready, he motions for me to kneel on the bed. I do as I'm told, and I shut my eyes tight.

Michael forces his cock into me, and I hold back a small yelp. A moan escapes my lips, instead.

Michael stops for a moment. "You sure, Gav?" he askes.

I think for a second. "Y-Yes, Micoo."

He continues to ease into me, and I have to hold back the shouting that's built up inside me. Once he's in, he begins thrusting his cock inside me. He finds what's nice for me, and I moan again.

"Th-There, Micoo." I quickly say.

"Oh, yeah?" He asks.

He continues thrusting inside of me, hitting my g-spot over and over. I moan again and again as Michael gets faster and more rough. He grabs my hair and continues to hit me harder and harder.

I feel Michael getting sloppy with his job, and he thrusts into me once more. He hits my g-spot hard, then I feel him cum.

Just then, I hear footsteps. I stop moaning and quickly climb under the covers, as does Michael. We stay far from each-other, but I slide my hand over and rest it on his now limp cock.

Seconds later, Geoff pokes his head in the door. He apparently doesn't notice the mess of clothes or condom wrapper on my floor. He just smiles and leaves.

"Micoo," I whisper, still breathing heavy, "I love you."

___________________________________

Sorry for no updates but I had FOUR FUCKING TESTS at school, so I've been studying.

Hope you enjoy! 😉