Twenty-Five

•Michael's POV•

I tried calling Jack that night to see what was up. Apparently Gavin noticed Jack's expression, too, because as soon as we got off work he asked what Jack's problem was.

Anyway, I called Jack four times and he didn't answer. I was about to give up, but gave it one more shot.

He finally answered!

"Look, Michael, I don't approve of you and Gavin... being together. The mere idea of it is wrong. You should date someone else, like Lindsay. She seems sweet. But that's beside the point, you need to break up with Gavin. It's not right of you two to date. Gay marriage is wrong."

"But we're not married!" I managed to squeeze in.

"I don't care what you are and aren't. You're wrong." And with that, he hung up.

At this point, I realised the tears forming in my eyes. Just as I felt my eyelids get heavy and a tear roll down my cheek, Gavin walked in from the living room. He sat down next to me and set his hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" he asked in his sexy British accent. That alone cheered me up a little.

"Jack... Jack says he doesn't... 'approve' of us being together." I said between sobs.

Gavin instantly looked sad, too. He pulled me into a hug and we sat like that for a while. When Gavin pulled away, he held his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Forget Jack, Micoo. You have me! We don't need to listen to anyone else. If this feels right to you, it feels right to me." He kissed me, then called Geoff for a ride.

"Can I stay at your place tonight, Gav?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

A while later, Geoff came and picked us up. When we reached Gav and Geoff's house, I followed Gavin to his room.

___________________________________

Better stop it there before I give away too much. ;) Besides, I have to go play saxophone in my mandatory Winter Concert. Wish me luck!

P.S. Shoutout to Rosalita_Mavin who totally called it!