Twenty-Two

•Michael's POV•

"Micoo..." Gavin says, still breathing quickly, "I love you. A lot. I never thought you would love me back because... well, I never that you would turn gay for me."

"Gavin," I reply, "I've always loved you. Ever since I first laid eyes on you. I thought you would never love me back, either."

I kiss Gavin's forehead, then pick up my clothes and walk to my bedroom. Gavin does the same and flops back on the bed. He sets his crutches against the bed and pulls on his boxers.

I pull on my boxers and slip under the covers. Gavin gets up and leaves the room. He comes back a second later with a glass of water and sets it on the sidetable. Then, Gav sets his crutches agains the wall and carefully climbs in bed with me.

"Goodnight, Micoo." Gavin says, wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling into my back.

"Goodnight." I reply, and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------

I hear Gavin's phone ring, an I shake him awake. He immediately picks up his phone and answers it as I check mine.

1:24

I hear Gavin talking to - who I assume is - Geoff.

"Yeah... Micoo's... No... Yes..." Gavin says.

Then, he says 'bye' before hanging up.

"Geoff?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

"Yep. He wanted to know where I was and if I was staying over."

"Oh." I say.

"Does he... does he know about... this?" I add, pointing from myself to Gavin and back again.

"No!" Gavin says, with emphasis rather than a mad or upset tone.

"Oh." I say again.

I curl up under the covers once more and feel Gavin snuggle up to me.