Twenty-Three

•Gavin's POV•

I'm worried. What if Geoff finds out? We really kinda rushed into things. What about the rest of the Achievement Hunter crew? What will happen if they find out?

Oh, God. What have I done?

As we walk into the Achievement Hunter office, my body becomes rigid with fear. I set my crutches against the wall by my desk and sit in my chair.

Michael plops down next to me at his desk. Everyone else is already here. I begin to edit the GTA Let's Play from yesterday.

"So..." Geoff says.

"Where have you two been?" Ray asks.

"Uhh... Ya know,"

So many answers ran through my head, 'drunk', 'hungover', 'sleeping'... 'Having gay sex with my little boi and pretending it didn't happen'.

They'd never look at either of us the same again.

"Nowhere." I concluded.

Really? Nowhere? Of all answers, and opportunities to make a joke, I said 'nowhere'. Because that's not suspicious in any way.

I begin thinking again, what if they did out?

God, I'm such a little bitch. I should just except the fact that I love Michael and move on. I mean, why am I even worried? I know Michael loves me. And, I mean, come on. Everyone knew it was gonna happen eventually. We were gonna fall prey to the Mavin rumours and fuck each other in Michael's apartment.

But I never thought it would happen like that.

"Okay." Geoff begins after a long silence, "What's up with you two?"

___________________________________

OOOOHHHHH! CLIFF HANGER, BITCHES! What's gonna happen next?! don't know!! It's so fucking exciting!

Lol, jk.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐