WARNING

Love Bites by vjknight15, Vanessa Knight.

Cover made by @MayTijssen

Written from September 2016 - WHO KNOWS??

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this story is to be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without express written permission from the author. No images/videos/attachments published along with this novel belong to the author (except the cover), they were simply found by means of social media, unless stated otherwise.

Opinions and views throughout this story are that of fictional characters and do not necessarily apply to the thoughts of the author.

This novel is rated mature as it contains sex scenes and course language. Youngins are not advised to read.

Also.... THIS NOVEL IS NOT A FAN FICTION OR ANY SORT OF WEEABOO RE-TELLING OF THE ANIME/MANGA VAMPIRE KNIGHT. IT IS NOT AFFILIATED TO THAT STORY IN ANY WAY!!

So stahp saying it is, dude.

I've had comments where at the beginning it seems pretty similar but trust me *snorts* it's not. Just read on. I wasn't even considering Vampire Knight while writing this story. The similarity they share in the beginning is purely coincidental.

Summary extract

"Promise me, Alsa. Promise me right now that you will always love me."

My face softened. This girl was so demanding. "I promise," I vowed. You really have no idea how much you mean to me. "And do you, Nikki, promise to always stay by my side?"

She nodded.

***

For the past 13 years Nikki has lived the life of a regular human. For all she knows, supernatural creatures don't exist.

Alastair has been looking after Nikki her entire life; fulfilling a promise he made to her parents.

They live under the same roof, closer than they appear to all of those around them.

What are these Creatures Of Darkness?