LOVE BITES Chapter 36 : Adoration

A/N: This chapter contains mature content.

Chapter 36 : Adoration

"Why didn't you just ask then?" I whispered breathily.

That was all Alastair needed to hear before he snapped. Fingers knotted in my hair, he yanked my head back and crashed his lips onto mine, taking all the oxygen from my lungs.

Sparks exploded like firecrackers between us, rushing down my body in a hot, burning shiver. I fisted his shirt and dragged his lean body over mine. He pressed me into the wall, slanting his mouth over mine and kissing me hard and fast. He twirled my hair over one shoulder, hands running up and down the curves of my body. Squeezing. Clawing. The jacket stopped our skin from touching. He seemed to regret putting it on me now, a little frustrated by it.

His teeth sank into my bottom lip. It was a small nip but the sharpness of it caught me off guard. I gasped, my mouth parting slightly. His tongue immediately entered, slipping between my lips and tasting the inside of my mouth. I moaned into the heated kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Our tongues battled for dominance. Of course he won, and smirked against my lips in knowledge of it.

A rush of cool air washed over me. I became acutely aware of the jacket, once zipped up tight to my chin, now dangling open and chilling my flushed skin, Alastair seemingly to have worked the zipper down my chest without my realising. Now his hands were inside the jacket touching my bare skin and sliding the thing clean off my shoulders. It fell to the floor in a heap around my feet, leaving me standing before him in only the simple white lingerie.

He pulled out of the kiss, his hands gripping my waist tightly as he hungrily looked over my trembling body. "White does look magnificent on you," he said huskily, ash mauve eyes glinting dangerously in the television light.

At this moment I didn't care whether I looked like a fat heffalump. I only wanted to feel him against me.

I pulled up his shirt, my hands dipping beneath the thin material and climbing across his toned stomach and chest. I'd only ever dreamed of touching him like this and I'd be damned if I was stopping now.

Alastair, however, had other plans. As if to torment me, he seized my roaming hands and plastered them against the wall beside my head. I gazed up at him from beneath my lashes, my eyes heavy with lust.

He entwined our fingers, sliding my hands slowly along the icy wall until they sat directly above my head. Then he began to move them towards the ceiling. Inch by inch. He stretched my body out beneath his, a knee coming between my legs and pressing against my hot core. He left me standing on the tip of my toes, one hand holding my wrists above my head and the other snaked around my middle. And all the while he watched me with dark and seductive eyes. My breath came out in short bursts, thighs clenching around his leg and an ache building in the place he was purposely pressing.

Alastair held me in this position for a what felt like an eternity. My cheeks were flushed, my panties not as dry as I had walked in with. My legs quaked with the struggle to hold myself up on my toes. Then, to my surprise, he suddenly let me go.

I fell forward. With his arm still around my middle, Alastair hoisted me into the air. I gasped at the rush of excitement that flared through my veins and my legs flew up to wrap around his waist. His hands joined with my ass and he pushed me firmly against the wall again, balancing me there and capturing my lips once again in a fiery kiss. The pleasure that mounted from his nails digging into the mounds of my ass was staggering. I whimpered against his mouth, working his fine hair between my fingers.