FTWD- Nick Clark

Alycia is my best friend but she's more like a sister to me. Today I'm going to her house to do our Spanish project together since we need to get it done before Monday. Alycia insisted that after, I should spend the night at her house and meet the rest of her 'family'. Madison is like a second mom to me, and her stepdad Travis is pretty cool, but I don't think I should tell her that.

I grab my school soccer Adidas duffle bag and began putting in my most necessary items. My sleep clothes because I don't think I would be comfortable to be walking in my underwear and bra around her brothers & Travis.
Then I packed my toothbrush, tooth paste, retainer, and clothes for when I leave tomorrow. I also put a sport bra and a push-up bra and extra underwear just in case.

I grab my car keys and write my mother a note on the kitchen table saying I'll be back tomorrow and etc...

Usually I would text her but she took my phone away because I got a C- in Physics. My mother is very strict when it comes to school and doesn't usually allow me around the Clarks because of Nicks addiction problem. So I decided this as a great opportunity to just go.

Fuck it. I'll just get yelled at later.

-

I park my car in the driveway and get out grabbing my bag. I then ringed the doorbell and watch the door open and saw Nick in front of me. We both actually never met in person and I had no clue he was somewhat attractive.

Thats our little secret though...

" Hey? Who are you gorgeous?" He asks smirking at me as he leans on the door. I then noticed my cheeks began to warmup and I begin to yell at myself for acting this way in front of him.

I then looked over to see Alicia standing behind her brother giving him a disgusting look. I watched her hit him beside the head and pull my arm quickly dragging me in her house making me laugh.

"Stop flirting with my friends idiot!" Alycia yells out as he pulls me farther in the house.

As we past by the kitchen I see Travis and Madison cooking. " Hey Madison and Travis!" I yell as Alicia drags me up stairs and I hear them yell back " Hi sweetheart!" Both in sync which makes me smile.

I then see Travis's son. I watched Chris listening to music loudly not paying attention walking down the hallway, making Alicia push past him still pulling me to her room. She then shuts the door and locks it.

" What was that about?" I laugh and set my things down on her floor. She then grabs the poster board out of her closet and I notice it's half finished. " I don't need you getting distracted with any of my brothers before we even get to finish this project." She says as I nod understanding.

As I put my last part on the project, we were finally finished. I then high-five Alicia and see the door open revealing smiling Nick. " What the hell! I locked that!" Alicia yells at her brother as she gets up from her bed. I just chuckle and lay back to watch the sibling war unleash.

" Yeah. But anyways-" before Nick could finish Alicia interrupts him.

" GET- OUT - NOW." She says staring at him with a death glare as I just smirk and get up putting the poster board to lean against the wall.
" I wanted to see if you guys wanted help on your project. I'm sure Y/N wouldn't mind." Nick says smiling at me as I shrug my shoulders not wanting to get in between this sibling war.

"We are actually finished. There's no need for your help." Alycia spats at Nick making me playfully roll my eyes.

" I'll be right back." I say as I walk past Nick and walk downstairs to Travis and Madison. "Hey do you guys need any help making dinner?" I ask as I watch them both smile at me.
" No. but thank you sweetheart, that's very kind of you." Madison says as I nod and put my hands in my back pockets.

" Nothing at all? " I question as Travis chuckles and hands me plates and napkins. " You could set up the table for us." Travis says smiling at me and chuckle and began setting the table and watch Chris sit down in one of the chairs.
" Christopher! I'm surprised you finally came out if that hole of yours." Travis chuckled making Chris just roll his eyes.

"It's funny because my mom tells me the same thing." I chuckle making Chris feel better which it did. It brought a small smile to his face and actually made him help me set up the table.

" You are so helpful Y/N! Wish you were here more often." Madison cheered as I then smile and see Nick stand beside me and nudged my shoulder to get his attention.
" Me too." Nick says ask then pulls a long piece of my H/C hair behind my ear.
" Awe, well Thankyou. I better head upstairs, Alicia probably is waiting for me." I say as I run upstairs and walk in Alicia's rooms and see her on her phone texting her boyfriend.

" My brother thinks your hot." She says out of know where as I chuckle and shake my head.
" Thats cute but I defiantly don't need a boyfriend right now. It's senior year and they are distractions. My goals are always first." I say reminding myself as Alycia roll her eyes.
" You can have a boyfriend but get one who supports you and does not become a distraction." Alycia says as I grab her pillow off her bed and toss it up and down. "Whatever, same thing." I say and hear Madison yell that dinner is ready.

We make our way down stairs and I see Nick smirking at me making me begin to blush. I take a seat between the two rival siblings and in front of Chris and Travis and Madison.
We say prayers and began to eat our food.

" Thank you for dinner. It was very good." I say smiling at Madison and Travis. They just smile and nod, and I excuse myself from the table to wash my dishes. I then feel two hands slip around my waist, which I knew was Nick. "After everyone is asleep meet me in my room." He whispers as I give him a confused look and I then feel him slide his hand up my shirt and feel him squeeze my side.

I then turned around and squinted my eyes suspiciously at Nick which made me smile at me.

"Come on. I won't disappoint." He says as I shake my head as I laugh at him.

Then out of know where I see Alycia smack Nick beside the head making me burst into laughter. Nick then turns around and starts to pout like a baby.

"She will not." Alycia states as I nod agreeing.

Before heading out I then give Nick a wink before heading to living room with Alycia to play video games.