Gif Imagine- Nick Clark

Imagine asking Nick to try to stop using drugs, and he agrees

" Nick, I know it will be hard but please stop using drugs. I can't and wouldn't imagine my life without you." You ask and confess you him.

" I'm about to step into a world of shit. You know that, right?" He asks you, making a small smile appear as you look up at Nick.

" I know, but I promise you I'll help you every step of the way." I say grabbing his hand, and interwinding our hands together without breaking long eye contact.

----
( An: Sorry been gone for so long! And for the short gif imagine! I totally did not forget about this book!
Next week is my last full week of school! Well besides the week after that, we have two days of just finals... crazy? Ik. But Monday off? So Tuesday and Wednesday is just our final. I'm stressing y'all... but yeah anyways lol, so idk if I'll totally get to upload this next upcoming week but I'll definitely try! I have a avid project to do and present also this week and tbh I haven't even started... well my group is dysfunctional & doesn't communicate so that's also a reason. A lots been happening in my life rn. And Sorry guys for bombarding y'all with my life and long ass author note - lots of love)