Gif Imagine- Chris Manwana

Imagine Chris and you liking each other, but the only issue you both have is that your parents are in a relationship

You can't help who you fall in love with,
Especially when that person is with you all the time.

You didn't ask to like your soon to be step-brother but it happened. And you both knew liking one another was wrong. So you both have kept it a secret, hiding the fact that you both do.

It was like a Romeo and Juliet sorta love.           Although, we aren't in love yet.
-

You were currently leaning on the boat, watching the ocean ripple as the boat set off to our next destination, Mexico.

You watched for awhile, until Chris decided to join you. You could feel his dark brown eyes staring at you, as you're (E/C) eyes never left the water.

" You okay?" He asks you, as you chewed a bit on your bottom lip before slowly turning to face Chris. Every time you looked at him, your stomach did fluttered with butterflies, and man, did you love that feeling...

" Its not fair." You tell him as he looks off over where you were staring earlier, and sighed.

" It's what it is, Y/N." he says clearly upset that you were sad at the fact you both couldn't move things further than you both wanted.
" I know." You say in almost a whisper before him turning to face you.
" It would be risky-- but we could keep it always on the low." He says turning to face you, and you then forced a small smile before shaking your head.

It was a sweet idea, but it was definitely risky...

" And if we get caught? I have no idea what our parents would think." You tell him as he grabs your hand, causing you too immediately look in his brown eyes.

" Chris." You whisper to him in a very nervous tone. But he ignores your nervousness, and pulls you in a hug.

" I love you." He says making you tense up at first, but then you started smiling like a idiot into his chest.
" I love you too."