Gif imagine~ Nick Clark

Imagine you caught Nick flirting with Luciana one day, and you become angry

Imagine you caught Nick flirting with Luciana one day, and you become angry. You waited for Nick to get back to your little mobile home and confront him.

" How dare you." You spat at him as he walks through the door.

" What did I do now?" He asks confused.

" I saw and heard you flirt with Luciana! You know what- I always knew something was up between you two!" You yell at Nick and start pushing him backwards.

" You heard nothing." Nick tells me as he walks past me.
" I left our group, & your fucking family, just for you!" I yell as he just rolls his eyes and leans back on the counter.

" That was your choice!" He yells back as you then stomp your foot like a five year old.

" ¡desagradecido Bastardo! ¡Estúpido! " you yell at him pointing your finger at him, getting him even more mad.

" Oh, curse me in English. Come on." He says to me as he walks closer to me, trying to act more imitating.
" Ungrateful Bastard! Asshole!" You yell in his face again as he then try's to move but you immediately get back in front of him.

" Yeah, Yeah..." he says annoyed and walks back out the door.

" Yeah! Run like you always do! Maybe you can just go run to Luciana, and get your mind off of things by fucking her!" You yell at him as you watch him walk away. You see people staring and you immediately flip them off and go back into your guys Mobile home.

You start racing back and forth, before falling to the floor. You then start breaking down in tears.