Gif Imagine ~ Chris Manwana

Imagine you were apart of Connors group and this time his plan to hijack another boat and dealing with the people on it, had currently backfired

Imagine you were apart of Connors group and this time his plan to hijack another boat and dealing with the people on it, had currently backfired. And now you were currently held captive with your jackass of a boss.

" Somehow these people got snipers on our people, with another boat and shot them dead. Then these people that we had to watch over somehow got out of their restraints, and stabbed me with a metal object and is now holding us captured; This had to be your fault." Connor explained to you, all you could do was roll your eyes.

" No it's not Connor; look you got all of us in the situation. I don't even understand why you even make us do this, it's wrong. I'm no thief" You protested as you try to get comfortable in the chair that they had strapped you in earlier. You heard him sarcastically laugh at you, and immediately stare down with his evil glare.

" We do this to survive; it's not wrong. You know what we should've killed you when we had the chance, your a coward." He tells you as you begin to open your mouth to speak you hear the door open, and see the boy that Connor was picking on when you guys were the ones holding them captive. You thought this boy was cute, and he seemed like he was going threw a lot. You overheard his family saying that his was name was Chris

" Shut up and leave her alone." He spat at Connor, defending you.
" You know what kid, you shut up. I can talk to this bitch however I want." Connor spat back at him as I watch Chris look over at me.
" Your just going to let him talk you down like that?" The boy asks you, you just give him a light smile to the boy.
" He doesn't bother me; don't worry about it." I say before seeing a smirk grow on Connors face as he looked at the both of us.
" Wow! Look at you both; I'm surprised he hasn't let you out of those restraints and fuck you yet." You heard Connor say sarcastically, you then saw the boy become tense.

" Your an asshole Connor, I'm glad you got what you deserve." You say as you stare at him, he was so weak but still had a mouth on him.
" And your a bitch." He said as you saw the boy enter in the room and point the gun at Connors head.

" Stop talking Connor." You spoke as you then see the boy then look at you and put the gun down. He then begin to walk over to you and kneel down beside you. You then stared at the boy and furrow your eyebrows.

" Look away." He whispered to you before he pointed the gun quickly at Connor, and before he shot him, you shut your eyes. You felt blood splatter on the side of your face.

You then opened your eyes and looked at the boy in shock.
" Let's just tell everyone he was going to turn, and I saved your life; okay?" He says to you quietly, all you could do was nod. You then watched the boy leave the room, and another boy enter. He looked at the scene in shock, and stroked back out.

You didn't even want to look at Connors body, you already knew the image was of the man was gruesome.