Gif Imagine: Daniel Sharman

Requested.💕

Imagine you were new on the set of FTWD, and Daniel finds you attractive

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Imagine you were new on the set of FTWD, and Daniel finds you attractive.

" This is our new cast member Y/N L/N, she will be playing Alicia's best friend and Nick new love interest on the show!" The producer says loudly, catching everyone's attention on set. Everyone was smiling and clapping for your welcome.

Once the producer showed you around set, you decided on grabbing a snack from the snack booth.

You were to busy to notice anyone behind you or whatever was going around you due to the fact you saw cheese covered crackers, and you were currently shoving them down your stomach.

" Hey Y/N— welcome to the cast." You heard from behind, as you then turn around with a cracker still in your mouth. You immediately froze when seeing this handsome guy in front of you and immediately became embarrassed.

You shook his hand, and took your other hand over your mouth, to cover the cracker you were now chewing in a hurried pace so you could talk.
" Hi- and uh, thanks." You say finishing up eating your cracker causing the boy to smile at you.

You probably looked so unattractive right then and there but thats what happens when your awkward asf. You kept thinking of how you likely lost your chance at even impressing him or actually dating him, in the long run.

But what you didn't know was he thought of the exact opposite.

He liked how you were different, funny, awkward, and just drop dead gorgeous. Plus he had seen you in a couple of films before.

" I'm Daniel, I play Troy." Daniel says as I nod.
" Nice to meet you  Daniel." You say forcing a smile to your face.
" Likewise. Uh-I gotta go, but I'll see you around?" He says as I nod, and give him a thumbs off before watching the smirking boy walk off.

" I officially hate myself." You say out loud to yourself before turning around and start taking some more crackers off the table, before heading to your small trailer.

𝐅𝐓𝐖𝐃 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें