Gif imagine- Nick Clark

Imagine after being split up with the group after Cecilias home getting destroyed, you end up at a ranch, and re-connecting with Nick again at a ranch

You had made it over the Mexican boarder before making your way into the hills. You luckily were able to found many supplies to carry your journey back to your destination after being split up with your friends.

After many long hours, you spotted a ranch filled with many people. You were about to run low on supplies, and you knew it would end up being dark soon. After making the decision to head to the camp area, you brought out a white pillow case just Incase they thought you were a threat and waved it once they started pointing guns at you.

" I'm no threat big guy." I say towards a Tall darker man that pointed his rifle at me. The man looked like he had the Ethnic background of Native American, along with some others.

As you drop your guns and backpack, you then raised your hands up as a white male in a military uniform searched me down for any other weapons. I soon watched a crowd of people from around the gate, and noticed there were more white folks than the rest of the others.

" Y/N?" You heard a female voice call out causing me to look up seeing Madison push her way through the crowd and run to hug you. As you hugged the blonde woman back, you couldn't hold back a smile.
" Oh thank goddess." You sigh out in relief, while you then thanking god that you had someone you knew here, and that she was okay.

" Mom?" You heard another voice say making you look over and see Alicia. This caused you to let go of Madison and run towards Alicia. As you hugged, the both of you immediately began to  start rambling to one another excitedly.

"Where have you been?"
" I can't believe your alive! How?"
" I'm so happy to see you guys!"

But it soon ended when you noticed someone walk up near the both of you in the side of your eye.

" Long time no see." You heard causing your eyes to dart  up to  familiar brown ones. You could feel your heart immediately sink, but soon felt butterflies flutter in your stomach right after.

My Nick.

You couldn't come to words, you only could smile whilst your eyes began to water. You then  watched the boy smile down at you before pulling you in for a tight hug causing you to only  hold him tighter.

" I missed you so much." You cried as he began to rub his hand up and down your back, for comfort.
" Same here." He whispers in your ear while you let you're head fall on his chest as he rocked our bodies back and fourth a bit while still hugging one another.