Gif Imagine- Troy

(Words: 1089... it's long )

Imagine Troy trying to walk away from you because you both got in a argument

Troy and you were best friends and neighbors since you could remember. You helped him through his difficult childhood and it always seemed that your parents would let him and his half brother Jake, spend the night over in your room when his mother and father were too drunk.

Well that was when you were too young to know about sex, and such. So when you three got older they had to sleep in the Tree house outside, requested by your religious parents. But once Jake was asleep in the treehouse, Troy would always sneak in your room and cuddle with you, until sunrise.

Your parents clearly didn't really trust you with boys, especially when Troy hit puberty. And let's just say you thanked god that it turned out well for him.

Since Troy never went to school, you were his only friend, and the thing you didn't know or realize was that he was growing feelings for you.

But he wasn't around as much, once him and his brother were starting to work for the Mexican boarder and such. You were left now alone with your boring parents, which they immediately wanted you to court with this random Christian boy.

When the outbreak happened, you were hoping and praying the Otto brothers were okay.
--

You were currently brushing some of the horses around the Ranch, and saw a military car racing down the dirt rode. You immediately knew Troy and Jake were on their way home. You immediately dropped everything you were doing and bolted towards the main gate.

There was already a crowd, blocking your way, but somehow you managed to push your way threw the crowd. That's when you met eyes with Troy, and you immediately jumped in his arms. He twirled you around, carefully placed you back on the floor, kissing your forehead, while holding your face in his hands.

"What happened to your eye?!" You asked worriedly.
" Ask the lady over there." He says as you looked over and saw a blonde woman that you've definitely never seen before, just standing there awkwardly.
"Don't worry though." He says making you turn back to face him.
" Where's Jake? Did anything happen back there?" You asked him still clearly worried about why they were here, they should of came next month or so. Although you weren't complaining...

" He's alright, they are flying here. It's a long story that I'll talk to you about later." He says as you nod with a small smile.

" Whose this Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice from behind say, making you pull away from Troy, and turn to face Freddy. That's the boy your parents currently making you court.

" I'm Troy." Troy says before you could even say anything, while putting a arm around you protectively and giving Freddy a forced smile.
" I'm Freddy, I'm actually currently courting Y/N." Freddy says to Troy as you felt him tense up a bit, making you look up at him.
" My parents made it happen." You say pointing out to Troy, looking up at him.

" I thought you told me you were done with you being so religious Y/N?" He asked you, as you immediately look over at glaring Freddy.
" Excuse us." You say as you waste no time, grabbing Troys hand and pulling him far away towards the tall trees that were close on the ranch.

You then let go of his hand, crossed your arms, and raised your one eyebrow at him.
" You know it's not my decision." You say looking at him as he just sarcastically laughs under his breath.
" Yes it is! You can date or marry whoever the hell you want." He tells you, in a annoyed tone. You knew that, and you was going to tell your parents but once Troy left, everything went south.

" They'll hate me." You say looking down at the floor, but he grabs your face and makes you look up at him.
" No they won't. And if they did that's not fair to you.- look... Y/N you can't date keep dating him." He tells you as you pull away and watch him look at you like if he was hurt.

" Your telling me to not listen to my parents , but yet your telling me what to do. I don't belong to anyone!" You say in a more louder voice, getting frustrated. He then shakes his head before trying to walk off.

You immediately walk after him, and grab his arm. Once he turned towards you, you pushed him a little.
" Don't be stupid." I yell making him look at me, you were obviously fuming in anger. He just looks down at you and stands there not saying anything.
" Why do you care?" You ask him, tilting your
head a bit towards him.

" Because I love you!" He yells at you if it weren't obvious. You jumped a little and felt your heart flutter once he told me those three simple words.
" Because Y/N L/N, I don't want you to be with anyone else besides me." He says taking a step a close towards you, grabbing your face. You swear that your heart beating was beating at least a hindered miles per hour. And your face was very warm from you blushing like a mad woman.

You wanted to kiss this boy so bad. But in your religion you can't kiss, hold hands, or do anything physical to one another when you 'date'. That's what courting is. Especially if you both aren't officially 'dating' and or told your parents. Sex before marriage also would definitely would be a sin.

You both just stared at one another, and at times you found him glancing down at your lips which made you go crazy. You were on your last point, well until you felt him put his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to his body.

You then lost it. You immediately put your arms around his neck and smashed your lips onto his. It got pretty heated once he pushed your back on a tree.
He broke the kiss to let us both catch our breaths.

" What about the rules?" He asks you looking down at you, still out of breath, as you then grabbed onto his shirt, and pulled him closer to you.
" Fuck the rules." You whispered in his ears as you started to unbutton his shirt.