(Requested) Troy imagine

Requested by : @Cheeris_mystunt

We were all outside doing or day to day duties  but today I has supply duty

We were all outside doing or day to day duties but today I has supply duty. I would have to put our supplies and food on the racks in the supply room, which was simple.

I was currently picking up the cans and putting them on the metal rack in the supply room, while humming to one of my favorite songs until I heard a crash. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and saw cans rolling on the floor, everywhere. I then lean my head to the side, to look who was the cause. I then saw one of the Militia girls smirking at me.

I thought it could've been an accident, so I don't get mad right away.

" Um- Did you do that?" I ask her, pointing to the cans on the floor as she says nothing. She just responds with tipping more cans out of their box, causing more to roll out. This only gets me heated, but I of course keep myself in place.

" That was very mature of you." I say sarcastically not trying to show that she was affecting me, even though she really was.

" Are you mad Marilyn? " she asks as I roll my eyes to myself, as I place the last can on the rack before picking up the now empty cardboard box, walk towards the door while trying not to trip on the can foods on my way, and place the box beside the others. I then start to pick the cans off the floor, trying to ignore this chick.
" That's what you should be doing anyways, cleaning for others." She spats at me as I turn my head to her, shocked at what this racist bitch just told me.

" Excuse me?" I say, still trying too keep my cool as I stand up, and leave the cans on the floor.
" Just look at you, you are pathetic and a waist of space here. No one wants it needs a brownie working here anyways, I'm surprised Troy let you work here." She says before walking off down the hallway.

" Oh no, come the fuck back here!" I yell as I walked out of the supply room and walk faster down the hallway to this chick. Everyone else started staring as I got closer to the girl.

I get out of the building, and jog towards the girl a bit before I immediately push her with all my force, and watch her fall to the floor. As she skids onto the grass, she gets up, glaring over at me.
She tries to throw a punch to my face, but I dodge it, and punch her right in the nose. She then somehow pushes me back with her foot, causing me to fly into the floor.

Once I'm on the floor, she gets on top of me and grabs my hair, and starts punching me.
"¡Desgraciada perra blanca!" I yell, throwing her off my body, and resulting me to get on top of her, and punch her with all my might.
" Get the fuck off!" I yell, as I then felt us roll down this hill, lucky for her it was small. When rolling down the hill, I managed to pull her hair out of her slick back bun.

Once we get to a stop from rolling down the hill, I could hear people yelling at us two, and not even a minute later I feel a couple of people trying to break us up.

As they finally pry me off of her, I kick her in the head.
" Racist bitch." I spat at the girl as they held me back, from her.

I then feel the person let go of me, and feel them yank me to turn around, just to look at them. My eyes meet with an angry Troy, making me a bit nervous.

" My office now." He tells me, clearly not happy from what just happened...

Once I get into Troys Office, I sit down at one of chairs and wait for him. Once he walks in, and closes the door he shakes his head at me.
" What the hell was that back there?" He asks annoyed.
" Well, I beat the shit out of thar racist Bitch." I say simply causing him to only roll his eyes at me.
" I don't care, you should be able to keep calm in situations like this." Troy tells me as he takes a seat in front of me, behind his desk.
" She was basically targeting me, and bullying me because of my race! And you just told me that you don't care." I stare as I nod and get up.
" I'm done here.-- No, you know what?  I quit." I say as I begin to start to walk out of his office.
" No, Marylin! I'm sorry that's not what I meant!" He begins to go off as I keep walking as he keeps apologizing.

But as I'm about to walk out of the building, I feel Troy pull me back, and push me against the wall and kiss my lips but I don't kiss back.
" I'm so sorry Marylin, I didn't mean it that way." Troy tells me again, once out kiss breaks...