Gif Imagine- Nick

( An: Requested ;) ❤️

Imagine seeing Nick after you both were separated, but now you both had new love interests

Imagine seeing Nick after you both were separated, but now you both had new love interests. But both of you still love one another.

We were separated when Nick decided to run off on his own after Celia's house went into flames.

You decided you couldn't stay with the rest of the Clarks, and the others so you also went off to find your own way.

You were barely on your two feet, when you were then soon picked up by boarder control. They immediately dropped you off at a office, and met eyes with your now new boyfriend, Troy.

He took you to the Ranch, and left you for weeks before he got back, a week early.

You immediately ran in his arms, and kissed his lips, while panicking about his eye.

" Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice say as you turn to see your old boyfriend Nick, with Madison, and a woman that is latched to his side.

" Nick?" You say as you immediately got butterfly's in your stomach, and felt your heart break.
-

It's been two weeks, and it's been the hardest. Both of you kept staring at one another, heartbroken. You both had someone knew but now it's if they didn't even matter anymore. Troy had become more over protective over you, which didn't help and Luciana has learned to hate you when if you haven't even tried to have a conversation.

It was around three in the morning, and you were currently sleeping next to Troy. You couldn't sleep at all today, and you were tired of staring at the same plain wall beside you, but you soon heard rocks at your window. You immediately get up, not trying to wake up Troy.

You then opened the window, seeing Nick. You didn't waste no time, in making your decision to jump out of your window. Once you stood in front of him, you couldn't  remove your eyes from each other.  We both had tears in our eyes that wanted to fall.

We both knew we craved each other since we saw one another, and man did you want to kiss his lips.

Soon enough you engulfed Nick in a hug, not wanting to let him go. Still no one said anything, all we did was hug for what seems like forever. 

" I still love you." You mumble into his chest.

" I still love you too."