Gif Imagine~ Luciana

Imagine you start to become jealous of Luciana when Nick and her start to get get along better, and you notice her staring at your Nick lately

You watch Luciana stare at your boyfriend, and you become angry. You let it slide a couple of times, but this time you had enough. You already hated everything about her, and it's not because now you have completion. Luciana had the worst attitude, and obviously couldn't control herself around Nick.

" Hey perra, mantener los ojos de mi hombre." You spat at her, which caught her attention real quick. She looked at me in anger, but said nothing.

" I didn't know you spoke Spanish Y/N?" Nick asks surprised as You just smile sweetly at him.

" Yeah barley, I took it in high school. Never thought I would've had to use it; and I'm glad I did." You said, as you the. began walking closer to him.

" What did you say to her though?" He asks.

You then smirked up at him and pulled his face close to yours.
" Well Nick, I just told her to basically not touch what's mine." You whispered to him before kissing his lips. Nick kissed back thankfully which made me smirk throughout the kiss.

Once I pulled away from the kiss, You looked over at Luciana, who was giving me a death glare.