(Requested) Troy Imagine

Requested by @Cheeris_mystunt

Troy and I have a weird relationship, and I say this because of how we talk to one another

Troy and I have a weird relationship, and I say this because of how we talk to one another. Troy can be a sweetheart at times but then he can turn into a complete asshole.

And today, he was an asshole...

Madison, Nick, Troy, and I were walking around, talking about the Walker situation.
It got silent for awhile so I decided to break the silence with a simple comment.

" Man it's hot outside." I say wiping some sweat from my head.
"Well yeah it is summer, and we are in the desert area so it's not going to be cold." Troy says snapping over at me if I was annoying the kid.

I then look over at him with furrowed eyebrow and a confused face.
" Why are you snapping at me?" I ask curiously. I never liked him giving attitude towards me.
" I don't know Marylin, maybe because you are really fucking annoying." Troy snaps causing my eyes to widen a bit.

I then walked over to him, stood very close to him, and glared in his blue eyes.
" You are a complete asshole." I state as I feel Madison trying to pull me away from him.
" Madison it's fine, I sooner or later have to talk to this ugly bitch." Troy spats causing my heart to drop. I was always insecure in my looks, and recently have been jealous of Alicia or other pretty girls around the Ranch.

I stopped, ripped away from Madison and turned around. I had nothing to say to Troy or his comment because I believed everything about it...

I was an ugly bitch.

I then started walking away but I feel a large hand grab my upper arm tightly, making me turn to see Troy.

" Marylin I didn't mean it; I'm sorry." Troy tells me as tears rose to my eyes, but they didn't dare to fall.
" Leave me alone." I whisper under my breathe, as I pull back my arm and storm away.

Once I was far enough from anyone seeing me, the tears finally fell.