Gif Imagine - Nick

Imagine Troy and Willy throwing you & Travis in a room with sick or injured people, and seeing a familiar face

" Get off of me!" You yell as you try to remove Troys and Willys grasp from both of your upper arms.
" Y/N stop resisting." Travis says causing you to sigh and be then dragged to a room full of sick people.
" Sit down." Troy tells you before pushing you besides a sick older man. You then watch them then throw Travis down right beside you.

You immediately watch Troy crouch down in front of you, so he could face you. You just stare at him with anger while he gives you a small smile.

" You know, you wouldn't be here if I didn't see that scar." He says grabbing your arm causing you to pull away from his grasp.
" Don't touch her." Travis tells Troy but the boy just smirks.

" I already told that asshole, It's an old scratch." You say staring up at Willy as he looks up at him.
" Shut up bitch." Willy spat to you, causing Troy to tell him to scold him. Troy immediately looks back at you.
" I'll be back, okay? I need to do some little research." He says before getting up, walking out with the other men.

You then look up, making eye contact with familiar brown eyes, and thin wire hair. You saw your boyfriend, which made your heart beat in happiness but saw another girl leaning on his shoulder.

" Travis." You whisper, getting his attention. You then point towards Nick and his new girlfriend. Travis immediately gets up and talks to him, while you just stare at Nick from a far. It took awhile for you to actually get up and walk towards Nick.

" Move on fast, don't yah?" You say with your voice cracking a bit. He just looks at you with straight guilt, and had sadness in his eyes. You then heard the door open, making instantly sit down by Travis.

" No need to sit down, your coming with me." Troy says to you causing your eyes to widen.
" What? Where?" You ask a bit nervous.
" To Madison and Alicia." He says simply as the others pick you up, causing you to squirm.
" Come on, man! Don't touch her!" Troy and Nick yell at the men, getting angry.
" Wh-at? What about them?!" You ask a bit louder as they tried to get to leave the room.
" We will take care of them, don't worry." Troy tells me as I make contact with Travis, Nick, and the girl once more before the doors shut.