Gif Imagine~ Nick Clark

Imagine you were at the Clark residence, and a couple of soldiers asked for your boyfriend Nick

" Run." Alicia told her brother, as you feel him then grab onto your wrist, and you both start running the opposite way of the soldiers. Though of course, they realized, and stoped the both of you from trying to leave. You watch one of the soldiers hit Nick in the face with the back of his rifle.

You immediately scream at the man as you watch your boyfriend fall to the floor. Before you can even think, you swing your fist at his face. You are then immediately are thrown hard onto the floor right beside Nick. You could hear everyone yell at the soldiers, telling them to stop being so physical towards us. You then watch them try to get ahold of Nick but you crawl closer to him, and start kicking and throwing punches at  the soldiers like a child. You tried your best to protect him, you also watched him roll around in pain from the man hitting him with the gun earlier before.

" I wouldn't do that Sweetheart!" One of them hollers at you before kicking your side and pulling you by your forearm, and pulling you to your feet. You immediately are faced with the man that put your boyfriend in pain earlier and squint at him.
" Fuck you and fuck off." You spat at him before spitting in his face, causing another soldier to grab ahold of your hair, and throw you once more the floor.

You didn't cry, you just stared at them in pain. Madison went to your side, making sure you were okay. You watched them grab ahold of Nick and you see him try to get break free from the soldiers grip and try to run back to you and his family; Although he does not succeed. You couldn't move.
" Don't take him! Stop! Please! Maddy go after him!" You yelled, as you watched Nicks mother run after them, but none of the men listened to us. So then you watched Nick being taken away. All you could do was lay helplessly on the floor.