Part 2

<Soo Ji's POV>
I turned to look at where and who Park Ji Min was and suddenly, I saw his perfect face with brown eyes and I blushed.

Soo Ji what the heck are you doing?!! It's only the first day and you're liking someone already?!! Are you outta your mind?!

Thoughts were blowing in my head one by one, but I slowly saw Jimin blushing too, is it because I blushed?? Nah, it can't be.

I walked towards him, and decided to shake his hand, " Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you, I'm Soo Ji. " I gave out my hand.

He came to shake my hand and I could feel his perfect skin tone, it was so smooth and ahhhh, what am I doing?! Never mind, I smiled and I sat down ready for the class, just before I took out my books for the period, he smirked and gave me a wink, and I could sense some girls giving me death glares, but I just looked away and blushed.

Fortunately, the girl beside me, called Yeon Shi, smiled and introduce herself to me. I felt great as I had a nice Friend. ( luckily she wasn't one of the girls who gave me death glares.)

<Jimin's POV>
Wow, did I just gave her a smirked then a wink?! Omg, I am dead. The girl in our class Sun Hee, is the one I'm dating now and she just glared at me and Soo Ji.

Can I just tell her I don't like her anymore, I'm just toying around with her actually and I think she's just annoying with 'her' squad.

But anyway, I'm gonna make sure I get along well with Soo Ji and I want to know her better.

<Lunch break bell rang>
I was thinking whether to ask Soo Ji if she would like to eat together with me and my Hyung, but I just went to her and asked her since she was just beside me still packing her stuff. " Ummm, Soo Ji, would you like to have lunch with me and my Hyung?

"Sure!" Came her reply. Just give me a minute, "ne " I reply. I was really excited and I can't wait to introduce her to my Hyung.