Part 3

<Soo Ji's POV>
Wow, did that handsome guy called Jimin just asked me for lunch?! Well, he did and I said yes! Okay, but who are the Hyungs he's talking about anyway.....?

Who cares, we'll see, I thought to myself.

<Jimin's POV>
Soo Ji, meet my Hyungs, maknae Jungkook, alien taehyung, j-hope, Suga, rapmon/namjoon and Jin.

"Hello, nice to meet you!" My hyungs said.

"Hello, I'm Soo Ji and nice to meet you guys!" She replied shyly.

She look so cute when she's shy though...... Yah!! Jimin pabo!!! What am I thinking of!

'Let's go get some food then just stand here being weird.' Jin said while putting his arms around Jungkook and walking to order some food.

I walked with Jimin to order food too but we didn't talk because it was.......awkward...?

( Author : almost forgot Yeon Shi exist )

'Ah, I forgot I'm meeting Yeon Shi?! I suddenly say out loud. Jimin looked at at me with a sign that says 'just go' on his face.

I thank him and ran back to class seeing Yeon Shi bullying by Sun Hee and her 'gang'. I ran over to her and gave her a kick because I learn Taekwondo. She shriek in pain as I quickly bring Yeon Shi to the 'boys'. (Bts)

'Ommo, what happened??!!!' Jungkook ran towards Yeon Shi and asked me. ( Jungkook and Yeon Shi is in a relationship) I shrugged and Yeon Shi suddenly wept.

'Mianhae Yeon Shi, if I didn't forget about the promise you would not have get into trouble. It was all because of me.......' I said as I hugged her.

< Yeon Shi POV>

Oh no, I didn't want her to feel that way, I cried because I was scared.

'Nooo, it wasn't your fault Soo Ji. I was just scared.' I said to her while hugging her. She smiled and brought me to the girls toilet to clean up. When we came back, Bts was still there, chatting and eating.

Jungkook came to me and hugged me once again. 'Don't ever cry again, I will never let those people hurt you anymore.' His words were filled with determination and it makes me feel secured.

< Soo Ji POV >
I walked back to the seat beside Jimin, Not wanting to interrupt the two love birds. He turned around and asked me:' you okay?'

I nodded and smiled then look at my food, not eating cause I'm not hungry anymore. 'So that two,( pointing at jk&Ys) how Long have they dated? They look so sweet!' I asked Jimin and I smiled sweetly seeing Jungkook and Yeon Shi still talking and hugging.

'Ummm, 1 year?' He replied. I nod and continue to stare at my food, then I started to eat.

_skip time to after lunch_

Me and Jimin went back to class while girls gave me more death glare, while I'm having goosebumps.

(Why is she having goosebumps?? Continue reading and you'll know.)