Part 13

<Jimin POV >

We went to the shop where we always go for lunch and went back to the studio. ( I know I'm skipping stuff but it can't be helped cos I've got nth to write)

On the way back, I see Soo Ji yawning and I asked "are you tired? You need a piggy back??" I could see her blush but she accepted. Wow! She's so light! Wonder how could she be this skinny and light even when she eats a lot.

(A/n : just like me😆)

When we arrived at the practice room, Soo Ji fell asleep so I place her on the couch and continued with practice.

"Mum! Dad! No, don't go! You can't leave me alone!" We ( Bts) could hear Soo Ji shouting and crying louder then the music and I went to her and hug her. "It's okay, I'm here, don't worry." She seem to hear what I said and cooled down a bit.

When she woke up, she just look at us with puffy red eyes and just sat on the couch looking into the air. Jungkook told us what she went through and we all agreed that it was hard for her to make through all this without the love of her parents.

<Soo Ji POV>

When I woke up, I just sat on the couch staring in the air and not talking. I could feel my eyes swollen because of the "dream" I had.

"Are you feeling better?" Jimin ask while walking towards me and I just hug him tightly. "I'm so scared and guilty!" I said as I signal Jungkook to come and I hug him. " I'm so sorry Jungkook, I failed as a job to take care of you as a older Sister." I Whisper in his ears and he just shook his head. "It's not your fault our parents are gone, it's not your fault for me going missing too. Don't worry, I'm still here in one piece right." I nodded and smile lightly.

"Guys, if you're done Come back and practice okay? We don't have much time before our concert!" Namjoon shouted from afar and I remembered Jimin telling me about this concert thingy. (I didnt write out😝) "Oh no, go get practicing, sorry for holding you back." I pushed Jungkook towards the other members while saying.

Afterwards, I decided to take a walk outside with Yeon Shi to get some fresh air but we would need a pass in case the security guard says we are some crazy fan trying to break in the company or something. 😂

"Can I take your pass kookie?" Yeon Shi shouted to Jungkook and wait a minute, since when she called him kookie? Aish never mind. "Okay but come back safely!" Jungkook shouted and I just gave Jimin the I-know-how-to-take-care-of-myself face and he nodded.

-skip time-

"Drinks and snacks for you guys!!!"I yelled across the room where the guys are laying and sweating like they just took a shower without wiping😂. "Oh thank you noona!" Kookie said and I just ruffle his hair.

I then grab a towel to dry Jimin's sweat and everyone was looking at both of us with the awwwwwww look and I just rolled my eyes. (Totally me😆)

(Skip time again)

As I was walking to the washroom, I saw a familiar face. Wait what the heck, why is she here?!!!

Who do you think 'she' is ?? I know I'm evil not telling..... mua hahaha, jkjk, pls vote for me and comment please!!!😅😊