Part 9

<Jungkook POV >

Wait what? Soo Ji is my sis?! I heard the news from idk where so I ask Yeon Shi ( his Girlfriend) to get a strand of Soo Ji's hair so I can go test and girls are easier to not create suspision. 😬

After a few days, I heard that Soo Ji was knock down by a car and that the DNA report finally came out. I wanted to visit her but I can't miss collecting the report so I went to the hospital.

'Jeon Jungkook.' The nurse called out. 'Ne!' I walked towards the nurse and took the report from her.

Ommo! It's true! She's my Long lost Sister, my beloved noona ! I lost her because........

<Flashback>

There's a plane crash?! Oh no, the plane that omma and Appa were taking is this plane and what!! I can't believe it. I ran as far as possible and I don't know where I went so I was adopted by someone.

<End of Flashback>

As I recalled my past, I looked at the report and I was overjoyed! I finally found my noona!!! I was so scared I wouldn't find her. She was here all along, but I bet she doesn't know though.

I rushed to the hospital and shouted 'noona!' She turned to look at me, like she's processing me in her head. Wow, she sure got hit hard!

She seemed surprised that I call her noona, lol, should I tell her the truth or not? But why won't I, she's my sis, duhhhh.

<Soo Ji POV>

Isn't that Jungkook? Why is he calling me noona? That's weird, he never calls me that before though.

'Oh hi Jungkook! Why do you suddenly call me that?' I said as I scratch my head.

'Take this.' He handed me a yellowish brown envelop and I open it. What!!!!! He's my Brother?! The heck!!!! Wait by the way, how did he get anything on me to test it, ahhhhhh, forget about that. I'm so happy to see him!

'Kookie? Is it really you, my precious Brother?!' I said, almost crying but holding back. He nodded his head and I embrace him. I suddenly move back and ask him ' why did you leave me, where did you go?' He ask me to chill and he told me everything. I hugged him again and said ' I'm never letting you suffer anymore, come home arraseo?' He smiled and nodded.

I almost forget about Jimin sitting there beside me when he suddenly cough *ahem ahem

'Aishhh, sorry for ignoring you. I'm too busy to catch up stuff with kookie, I mean my Brother. Heehee, so when can I discharge from here ( the hospital ) ?' I said to Jimin.

'Uhhhh, I think about 2 more days. The doctor has to check your brain one more time.' He said and I just sigh, I hate the hospital though.

'It's late, you guys should go home first, I'll be fine here.' I smiled and said to them. 'Noona, I'll stay here with you, I need to know more about you.' Jungkook said.

It's a bit boring and I will try my best to write something exciting.😁