Part 10

<Soo Ji POV>

Jimin just nodded his head in agreement to go home and he left. I felt so bad for ignoring Jimin, is he angry?😞

'So.......noona, wanna challenge a game with me? If I win, then you have to buy me chicken, and if you win then I'll listen to whatever you say, deal?' He gave me a devious smile and I just simply nodded because I'll win him😅.

'We'll play truth or dare!' I gave him a smirk and he just smile back weirdly (like he's gonna give her something bad)

Jk: truth or dare?
SJ: dare, I'm not a coward.
Jk: well okay then. I dare you to send a message to Jimin and tell him you're leaving this country and by the time he's reading this message, we'll be at the airport.
SJ: uhhhhh, I'm not sure if I should do this cause Jimin seems angry at me just now......
Jk: you know that there's a more serious one if you don't do the dare.......*smirk

Aishhh, I know my bro, he'll make me do a more serious dare.

SJ: fine, I'll do it. But we must wait for him at the airport.
Jk: of course we would.

Text~
From SJ:
hi Jimin. By the time you are reading this message, I'll be on my way to the airport already. I've decide to leave this place and go back to where I came from. I don't know where to actually but I'm leaving.
To: Jimin

-sent-

<Jimin POV >

I was thinking about something while leaving the hospital, she might think I'm angry with her but I'm just not sure what to do. The car that bang Soo Ji, was it Sun Hee? Questions were filling my head when suddenly,

-one new message-

From SJ:
hi Jimin. By the time you are reading this message, I'll be on my way to the airport already. I've decide to leave this place and go back to where I came from. I don't know where to actually but I'm leaving.

What?! Why do sudden? Is it because of Jungkook she became like that. Urhhhh, no time to spare, I'm going for her.

I ran to get a cab and I ask the driver to speed up like freaking fast till I get the the airport. Once I reach, I literally lose hope, how can I ever spot her in this crowd?! But I love her, can't let her go!

I went around shouting like a mad person but I didn't care, I wanted to find Soo Ji. I walked to the departure hall and saw two familiar figures standing there.

I Guess you guys would know who is it, anyway, I know my story sucks but it's my first time. At least I tried......😆😅please support me😇☺️