Jimin's birthday special:)

*<jikook>* yeahhhhhhhh* lol
Let's start anyway!!!! Btw, this is not related to the story!!!!!!!!! Sry ( maybe if you think it is )
사랑해 지민!!!!! ❤️

*Morning*

<Jimin POV>

Yeahhhhh, today's my birthday, I bet my jagiya prepared something or maybe the Hyungs!!!! 🎉

I walked towards the dining table where only jin was cooking. 'Oh you're up?' Jin asked and I walked happily to him.

'What's wrong with you? Acting so happy?' Jin asked and my smile faded. I shook my head and went back to my room.

~Breakfast ready~

I walked out and see everything's normal, well, I Guess they forgot. I'm so hurt~~~ 😭

I ate my breakfast and went to Soo Ji's house. 'Morning jagi!' I said happily to her, hoping she would remember but sadly no. She just smiled and let me in.

I stayed for a while and I left for practice. (It's Sunday).

<Soo Ji POV>

I'm sorry Jimin, you'll only get your surprise later, don't worry I didn't forget. I called Yeon Shi and......

SJ: you prepared everything at the park? Make sure no one enters okay??
YS: yes yes, chill man.
SJ: thanks so much, I want him to have the best birthday ever.

<Jimin POV >

I can't believe all my friends and even my girlfriends forgot about my birthday!!!! I'm so sad...... but I'll not be selfish and make the whole world know. I'll just go with the flow...

>>>>>>>>>>

When I reach the dorm, some hyungs were there but some were not, whatever. I walked into my room and took a shower.

It was dinner time but everyone was not there, ok yes I've been in my room since noon till now but who cares. I went outside of my room and *poof, the lights went off and I almost screamed.

생일 축하합니다 🎉 🎶 x4

Omg, I could feel my tears rolling down my cheeks and I was so surprised. I went out and hug my Hyung, but where's Soo Ji??

'Guys, where's Soo Ji?' I asked. 'Right here!' She said and I saw a very elegant girl walking towards me. 'Wow you look so pretty.' I said, not knowing what I just did.

She blindfolded my eyes and took me somewhere I didn't know. Soon, we reached and she open the blindfold, I was shock? Surprised? I don't know, I was just thankful that they did so much for me. There were flower petals on the floor and many more decorations.

She gave me a present and kissed me on the lips. 'Hope you like the present' she smiled. I opened the present and saw a ring saying, ' love SJ' and she was wearing a ring with 'love jimin' on it. She smiled and brought me back to the dorm.

'Guys, thanks so much for everything!' I said, doing a group hug with everyone. ( Bts and Soo Ji and Yeon Shi )

'I love you Soo Ji!' I said.
'I love you too Jimin!' She replied.

<Soo Ji POV >

I'm Glad he likes it. I just hoped he really enjoyed.

The End