Part 7

<Soo Ji POV >

He wipe my tears with his thumb and I just looked on the floor, not wanting to look at him.

'I can explain everything, trust me! I just told Sun Hee that she should leave me and find other guys but she suddenly pulled me to a kiss and I was about to pull away and that's when I saw you running away.' Jimin said and I didn't believe him at first but he signalled Jungkook and he told me the same thing.

'It's true noona!' Jungkook said and I hug Jimin while apologising.

'Mianhae Jimin, it's my fault for not trusting in my Boyfriend. Mianhae.......' I was crying so bad in his hug and I felt the warmth in him.

'It's ok, you don't have to feel bad, if i saw that I'll be mad too. You know, let's trust each other ok, and we must find out the reasons first before we blame anyone.' He said and smiled lightly. I just nodded my head.

>>>>>>>>> End of School >>>>>>>>
< Jimin POV >

'Kamsahabnida kookie ah, if it weren't you, I wouldn't be able to get back with her.' I said to Jungkook while walking to the gate to wait for 'jagi' . Lol, what I meant is Jimin is waiting for Yeon Shi and I'm waiting for Soo Ji because they went to the toilet.

'Hey guys!' Sun Hee said and when I turned around, I thought it was Soo Ji but it was Sun Hee so I just shouted ' get away from my life you b**ch!' Jungkook just gave a death glares.

She stomped off and we continued to wait for the girls. After a few minutes, they walked out of the toilet and they ran away wanting us to catch them. 'You can run, but you can't hide!' I shouted and started to run after them with Jungkook.

*screeeeeeeeech *baaaaang!

'Soo Ji ah!!!!!!!' I shouted as I saw her lying on the ground with a pool of blood. I carried her to the nearest hospital and the Nurses brought her to the emergency room.

(After 3 hours)

The doctor came out of the room with a smile and said ' you're lucky she's not hurt badly. You may visit her if you like, she will be brought to the normal room.'

'Kamsahabnida!!!!!!!' I said as I rushed to her room. She was resting peacefully with a bandage on her head. On seeing that, my heart really sore.

Suddenly, she moved a little and I held onto her hand.

Please vote for me, thank you!!! I know my story is not so interesting but meh, it's my first Try. I'll work hard!😊