Part 4

Well, basically, I'm having goosebumps because I know that Sun Hee will find trouble on me and my friends.

< Soo Ji POV>

I was sweating like......? But we still had 5 mins before class so I told Jimin to go first while I went to the girls toilet.

I splash the water on my face and look at myself in the mirror......what am I gonna do.....?

<Jimin POV>
What's taking her so Long?? Should I go and check on her?! Omg, why do you care so much about her, Park Jimin?!!!!!!

I told the teacher that I was going to the toilet when I saw someone fainted outside of the girls toilet.

I carried her bridal style because I know she is Soo Ji. I made signals to Yeon Shi to follow me while I ran past her class ( it's kinda impossible but who cares )

Yeon Shi quickly went after me and we ran towards the nearest hospital. 'Doctor, please help!!!!! ' I yelled and two Nurses came and help me with Soo Ji.

I squeezed her hand and said ' hang in there Soo Ji, nothing's gonna happen. I'll protect you!'

I waited outside the emergency room and suddenly the doctor came out. 'She's just too stress, she needs more rest.' I heard the doctor say and I thank him quickly.

I went into the room and find Soo Ji crying. *sniff sniff 'why not kill me instead, nothing's gonna happen if I don't exist.' She mumbled to herself.

I ran to her and gave her a hug, 'you know you worried me?!' I said with my face frowning.

< Soo Ji POV >

Wow, I didn't know Jimin cared about me. I know I like him but I don't think he does so just shut my mouth.

'Do I?' I replied him smiling sheepishly with tears still rolling down one by one on my cheeks. ( a slow one )

He cleaned my tears with his thumb and I blushed. Wow..........

'Ah kamsahabnida.' I said as he smiled.
'Oh and you can be discharge tomorrow so you can rest for now, I'll go get some food.'Jimin said.
'Wait, Jimin!' I yelled before he went out. Ahhhh, what was I thinking about?!!!!
He turned around and replied yeah??
'Ummmm, nothing bye.' I said awkwardly.

~he left~

The next morning.

I'm so tired, I'm not going to school anyways cause I'm still in the Hospital but I'll discharge today. ( good thing cause I hate coming here )