Part 14

<Soo Ji POV>

Why is she here?! My worst enemy Sun Hee, why her?!!!! Okay chill Soo Ji. "Why, too afraid till you can't speak? Scared that I'll steal Jimin away? Well that's my point of coming. Just you wait Soo Ji!" Sun Hee smirks and I could see her eyes like a ball of fire.

"Well, we'll see about that, you don't even have a place in here!" I said back and she just followed me to the dance practice room glaring at me. "Oppa!" Sun Hee called out to Jimin and I just showed her my grossed out face. Eeeeewww.

"Don't oppa me girl! I've got a girl myself already!" Jimin shouted and she just glared at me. "Now get lost before I call the Guards!" She look at me and I swear if that stare could kill someone it could have killed me. And she ran off. 

"Are you okay jagi?" Jimin seemed concern and I simply nodded.

<Jimin POV>

Sun Hee still had the dare to come back, I told her that we are over and she won't listen. Aish, don't worry Soo Ji, I'll protect you!

<Author POV>

They went home separately afterwards and once Soo Ji and Jimin reach home, Soo Ji went to the bedroom and lay on the bed while Jimin decided to take a shower before they go out to eat. 

Jimin came out shirtless and that made Soo Ji blush. "You like it don't you?" Jimin said while smirking at Soo Ji. "N.....no...noo! I don't and go and put something on before I start a pillow fight!" I said cheekily as I threw a pillow which startled him. " I see you're happy now aren't you!" He threw the pillow back at me.

-pillow fight continues until they sleep-

<Jimin POV>

Staring at her face early in the morning is the best thing to do because she's pretty, cute and she's mine. "You've been staring for the pass 10minutes boy, I know I'm pretty, stop it." Soo Ji's voice suddenly came out from her mouth and she open her eyes laughing.

"Yah, how did you know I'm staring?" I question her and she smirk. "That's what you normally do right? Plus, I'm a girl with instincts." She answered swiftly and wants to get out but I hold onto her wrist.

"I'm going to wash up boy!" She half yelled half giving the what-are-you-doing face. "You're not going anywhere because you haven't gave me my morning kiss." I said to her with a smirk and her cheeks went bright red. She came back, sit on the bed, caress my cheeks and gave me a quick peck before running away.

I love it when she's shy, she's so cute.

<Soo Ji POV>

What have I done?!!! I should have tease him!!! Never mind, my body says so. I went to wash up and prepare breakfast. While I was preparing breakfast, a pair of hands wrap around my waist. Without thinking, I knew it was Jimin's hands.

"Can you not see I'm cooking?" I pinch his cheeks slightly and he fake cry. I just continue with half cooking and half messing around with him, not noticing there were eyes watching us from the living room.

Hello readers!!!!!!:))))) please do vote and COMMENT!!!! Your comments mean a lot, thank you:)))))) Anyway, look forward to the next chapter😏, I know this chapter was boring, actually, almost all chapters are boring😂