Part 6

<Authors POV>

Soo Ji ran and bumped onto Jungkook who was walking with Yeon Shi.  'Why are you crying?!' Jungkook shouted.

<Jungkook POV>

Some bumped into me and when I look up, it was Soo Ji! 'Why are you crying?' I shouted. She just looked up at me and Yeon Shi while tears rolling down her cheeks.

'I'll go with her to the girls toilet.' Yeon Shi said to me and I nodded. I knew something was wrong so I went to fine Jiminie Hyung.

<Jimin POV>

Ah eotteoke!!!!! Soo Ji just saw me kissing Sun Hee, wait not me, it was Sun Hee who forced me.

But anyway, ah!!!!!!!!

'Hyung!' Jungkook shouted from afar. I looked up and he sat down beside me, we were at the roof TOP.

'Did you hurt Soo Ji?' Jungkook asked me suddenly. I explained everything to him and he knew that Soo Ji misunderstood me.

{I was lazy to explain what happen😋}

<Yeon Shi POV>

'Are you okay? Why did you cry?' I asked Soo Ji . 'I saw Jimin kis.s...ing Sun Hee.....' she said.
'You should give him a chance to explain, I know he still loves you.' I told her and she nodded.

We walked to where Jimin and Jungkook were and I signal Jungkook to not interrupt them.

<Soo Ji POV>

After I told Yeon Shi what happen, we walked to where Jimin and Jungkook were. After Yeon Shi and Jungkook walked away, I didn't dare to look in Jimin's eyes.

'Soo Ji ah, I......' Jimin said and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.