Part 20

Hello:)))) please enjoy the story although I suck😂

<Soo Ji POV>

"You know Jimin, sometimes I think you're really sneaky, you won't even give me a hint on where we're going and you just blindfold my eyes!! Sheesh!!" I pouted and he just laugh.

"Just wait please, it's a surprise for you!!" Jimin said and I just followed him.

Wait!

I....

Smell....

Food.....!!!!!!

~_Flashback_~

I was getting ready to go out with Jimin but when we reach I don't know where for goodness sake it's too dark, Jimin blindfolded my eyes and yeah, that's where we were now until I smell food!!!!!

~_End of flashback_~

"Surprise!!!!!" I hear Jimin and many other people shouted!!! Wow, I didn't know they plan this for me and wait what hahaha, Yeon Shi got blindfolded too, I could see her shocking face!!!
😂

"You guys plan all this??" I asked the Bts members and they nodded. Omg I'm so touched:')

(From now on I think I won't change POV that often so please bear with me and my weird story which I think you guys don't like😂)

"Thank you all so much!!!!!!" Yeon Shi and I yelled. Yeon Shi immediately hug Jungkook tightly and many 'ooooh' and 'awwww' were heard from us.

"I suppose you are hungry because your stomach has been rumbling,hahaha!" Jimin said while laughing and there I was standing there pouting. He suddenly came closer and closer!     -His lips crash into mine. I broke the kiss and spoke.

"I can't be thankful enough for what you've done for me, I'm really really thankful to you, my Husband that is willing to do so many things for me and take care of me, I'm really grateful!" I hugged Jimin tightly and everyone started clapping. Taehyung and J-hope were dancing their victory dance. "I told you you can always trust your hope!" J-hope shouted and taehyung added "not to forget the amazing alien!!!" I giggled and thank them, giving them a precious hug each which turns into hugging time because other members pouted because I wasn't giving them any. "Awwww, you guys are the best!" I giggled happily and we partied and ate till midnight then went home separately.

"Thank you so much for today Jimin! You're the best Husband any girl would wish to have!" I smiled lightly at him. "And how many times are you gonna say thank you?" He asked with a tone of annoyance and I punch his arms lightly then smiled while looking at his beautiful face.

---

I smell FOOD again.

I walk towards the kitchen as the smell was getting stronger and I saw Jimin trying to fry and flip the egg but failed. I creeped up to him and back hug him. "You're trying to fry an egg when you don't even know how to cook??" I ask him and giggled. "I'll do anything for you, because you're my jagi!" He showed me his eye smile. "Stop being so cheesy..... and by the way, your egg is burning." I laugh and he pouted. "How can you just laugh?!!! What if we can't have breakfast?!!" He somehow seem annoyed. "Don't worry, I got you. I saw extra eggs and bacons in the fridge last night so I'm gonna make us breakfast!" I smiled and he ruffle my hair. "You're the best!" He smiled and I replied I know:)

We ate our breakfast while making a fool and Jimin said he have to go for practice today so I've decided to follow him since I'm bored.

"You ready?" Jimin shouted from downstairs and I just quickly put on my socks and went down to wear my shoes.

"Let's go~~" He said and I giggled.

-------------------------------------------------------

After what seem like forever, they were finally taking a break and all of us decided to eat dinner together including Bts.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Aish, I'm so tired...." I whined while plotting myself on the sofa in the sleeping position. "Erm hello? I'm the one who work out today and you're saying that you're tired?" Jimin said while laughing but I just turned to the other side and slept. "Aigoo, forget it, I'll just get you some blanket." Jimin then went to get extra blanket and they went into dreamland~~~

---------------
The next day
----------------

Ringggg rrinngggg

"So noishy man, noishy! Hello?!" I answered.

Aunt: what time is it now young lady?! We planned to choose your wedding gown today isn't it?!!

Soo Ji: shit!

Aunt: don't curse in front of me girl! Quickly wash up and I'll see you at your door in 20 Minutes.

Soo Ji: okaysssss, byeee.....

*toot*

*sigh* what time issit now? (Checks time) OMG ITS FREAKIN' 12PM RIGHT NOW. I need a sticky note!!!

Hey Chim chim! I'll be going out for a while with aunt, please eat lunch yourself. I'm so so sorry😓 I'll probably be back at 3/4pm.
- Soo Ji <3

Got to go! Got to go!!

*beep beep*

"COMING!!" I shouted and rushed out of my house.

<Jimin POV>

*yawns* what time issit now? And where's Soo Ji?

Hey Chim chim! I'll be going out for a while with aunt, please eat lunch yourself. I'm so so sorry😓 I'll probably be back at 3/4pm.
- Soo Ji <3

Okay, I'll just order delivery for lunch, I'm too lazy anyways.

*RRINGG RRINGGG*

JM: 여보세요?

Mum: Good AFTERNOON my Son! Did you forget you're going out with me to choose your suit today for your wedding?!

JM: eheheheh, I completely forgotten😅

Mum: kids nowadays, by the way, you only have 10 minutes to wash up. And yeah, if you're wondering where did Soo Ji go, she went to pick her gown too. 빨리!!

JM: 네~

I'm so so sorry for not updating for like a million years!!! I'll try my best to update this because I'm currently writing another ff too:)