Part 21

<Soo Ji POV>

"Woahhhhhh~~~ This place is 대박 man!" I mumbled and my and aunt and I proceeded to dress picking.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.
"Where are you? Should I pick you up?" Of course it was Jimin.
"Ummm" I was looking at my aunt and she just nod her head.
"Okay then! See you!" "Bye!" And I hang up.

...................................
Skip to wedding day
...................................

Omg, I'm feeling so nervous right now.... what if I trip? What if Jimin laugh at me? What if......urghhhh!!!!! Ok relax, breathe and let go~

"Calm down girlllll!~~~ He will surely drool when he sees you in this dress!" Yeon Shi was like the best-est Best Friend any girl could have and I hugged her immediately.

"Awwww, you're welcome, and it's fine, don't worry so much about it." I thank her and went to get ready in front of the door.

"I'm sure your dad will be so proud of you!" My Uncle said and I couldn't be more thankful to him.

--the door opens--

Here goes

Once I walk in, there were applause from everyone and my nervous thoughts disappeared.

My eyes were locked with Jimin's and we kept smiling to each other like there's no one else at that moment when there are like hundreds of people.

Once I reach the front, my Uncle gave my hand to Jimin and said " You better take good care of her!" "Yes Sir!" Jimin replied and my Uncle chuckled. He then went back to his seat.

"Okay, let me begin..." the priest said many many things till my foot ached because I was wearing high heels. And finally!

"Anyone who oppose to the wedding please raise your hand or stand up." After the priest said that, we heard a sound coming from the audience and suddenly V shouted "sorry, Hoseok Hyung hit the chair by accident, heh heh, please continue." We giggled.

"I now pronounce you both as Husband and Wife! You may kiss!" Once the priest said that, I felt something soft on my lips. And of course it's Jimin's and our lips moved in sync.

We broke the kiss and everyone started cheering again. "I've waited so Long for this moment!" Jimin winked and whispered another sentence into my ear, "just wait for tonight!" ;) That sentence sent shivers down my spine as I hit his chest gently and send him a slight glare.

------> At home <------
"Let's start!" He smirked as I glared. "Just kidding okay? Chill!" He chuckled as I went to shower.

<The next morning>

Something smells nice and the smell is getting stronger. "You awake?" Jimin came in with a plate with toast, egg and bacon 🥓.

I nod my head and started to sit up until I realise I'm not wearing anything. Shit! I grab the blanket and wrap it around myself and stood up. I then glared at Jimin "What? What did I do again?" I sigh and ask him to throw me my clothes. "Nah, i don't think you need them" he winked and I turned away.

"Awwww, are you sulking? I'll bring you some clothes, don't be angry my marshmallow" I then turn around and smiled. But wait! "Since when i became a food? Marshmallow?!" He smiles cheekily and brought my clothes to me.

{The End}

Does anyone wants an epilogue chapter? Comment if you want.