Part 5

<Soo Ji POV>
I packed my stuff and suddenly Jimin ran in. 'Whoaaaa, where are you going??' He asked, a bit surprised.
'Uhhhh, home?? Obviously??' I said giving him the not so sure face.
JM: 'I'll send you'
SJ: wait don't you have school?
JM: I came to fetch you.
SJ: oh thanks anyway.

I walked with him to his car, damn, his car is nice.. nonono..... elegant. He smiled as he saw my surprised face.

'Yah......! Don't just look at my car, look at me too. ' He spun me around and I felt his lips on mine. ( it's weird I know) I stood there freezing and trying to get my senses.

I was blushing so hard and suddenly ' will you be my Girlfriend?' He said nervously staring at me and I was still staring blankly.

He shook me and said ' answer me pleaseee!' He showed me his puppy eyes. 'Yes.......'I answer awkwardly and he jumped with happiness.

Omggggg, why did I answer?!!!! I could have just shut up....... but, I ...lo...ve......him.

'But why? I just know you 2 days ago.' I asked him.
'Because once you step into the class, I caught you.' ☺️he said. 'I knew you were the only one for me because you make my heart beat very fast!' Jimin showed me his eye smile.

I just shook my head and went in the car. 'Lets go jagiya.' He said. 'It's too fast isn't it?' I said.
He just smiled and drove off, while I was just following him.

We went to my house and as we bid goodbye, I felt a smooth touch on my cheek (it was his hands), I quickly ran into the house, I could tell them he's smirking.

<Jimin POV>
While I was walking away, I suddenly thought about something!!!!!! I totally forgot about Sun Hee!!!!!! What if she comes looking for me?!!! What if she hurts Soo Ji?!!!!! Nah, it's okay, I'll protect the naughty girl.(smiling) ahhhh, not the time for that. What if?!!!!!!!! Forget it, I'll go look for her later and break up with her.

>>>>>>>>>>> In School >>>>>>>>>>>>

( At the rooftop )

'Let's break up' I could see the smile on Sun Hee's face fade when I tell her. 'Waeeee?? Am I not good enough? Is it because of that b**ch?!'she screamed. 'Don't call her a b**ch, you are no better, she' s kind and caring, not like you, always bossing people around. Btw, there are other boys, go find them, I'm taken!'I replied her coldly. 'Fine, then give me one last kiss!' She demanded without me agreeing, she pulled me to a kiss.

*Thud*

'Soo Ji it's not what you think!' Before I could finish, she ran away. I pushed Sun Hee away and ran after Soo Ji.

<Sun Hee POV>

'Fine, then give me one last kiss!' I demanded Jimin.
I saw Soo Ji walking towards Jimin and I quickly pulled him to a kiss before he could reply.

*Thud*

Haha, I did it. I gave her a evil smirk.

'Soo Ji it's not what you think!' Jimin said but she already ran away.

<Soo Ji POV>

I was on my way to find Jimin but when I saw him kissing Sun Hee.......

*Thud*

I dropped the book and ran off. I didn't felt my tears rolling down my cheeks and I know Jimin was just playing with me!