Part 8

<Soo Ji POV >

My head hurts so much but I felt a familiar feeling holding on my hand. It was Jimin, it's not surprising because........ I know he loves me. ☺️

'You're awake? How are you feeling?' He talk to me and panicking, I decided to play a trick on him.

'Who are you?' I said and I could see his expression turn to sadness. 'You really don't remember?' He asked. ' I don't but nice to meet you!' I held out my hand to shake his. He was about to start running out of the hospital room when I suddenly called his name 'Jimin!' I shouted before he leave.

He turned around and rush to hug me. 'Pabo, why would I not remember you!' I said and hug him tighter.

'I thought I'm losing you again, I was so scared, how dare you trick me!'😒 He poured and I just laughed.

I let go of him and stare at him, which makes me blush because he's so cute. 'Yah, stop looking at me, I know I'm handsome.' I was cut off from his words but all my memories flowed back after thinking that he's the only person I'm left with who care so much about me. (Yeon Shi and some other people too >.< )

<Flashback>

'Mum, dad, please come back once you're done okay?' I said to my parents holding the luggage. They were on their way to the airport to some other country for business. 'Of course, we'll try our best okay?' I nodded my head as my mum said that.

Few weeks later, I heard that there was a plane crash and I didn't receive any calls from my parents anymore. I wasn't sure if it was them on the plane until one day, my phone ring and the nurse told me that my parents died. I broke down in their hospital room but I couldn't do anything.

( I actually had a little Brother but idk where he went after the plane crash )

<End of Flashback>

'Noona!' I turned to see the person standing at the door, it was that someone calling me but I realise he looks familiar. I look closely and what!!
It's ........................!!!

Who do you think it will be?! Why is she so shock? Haha, continue reading, vote for me too!😁