Part 16

<Jimin POV>

Soo Ji hug me tightly. "Thank you so much for everything." She said and hug me tighter. Aish Jimin, it's now or never! Propose to her!! I broke the hug and I knelt down.

"Soo Ji, from the first day I met you, you gave me the perfect impression and I know I will not live one day without you. Even if sometimes we were angry with each other, you never gave up on me and never will. Thank you for all the smiles and hugs, and when I'm sad, you never failed to cheer me up. I know this is fast but will you continue the rest of my life with me and conquer all difficulties with me?"  I said that to Soo Ji and I was quite amazed be myself because I've never say so much to confess to someone I really love. Normally I'll just fake confess to break girls heart but the feeling she gave me was really different and I love her!

I could see tears rolling down Soo Ji's cheeks after I said that. She nod her head and I spun her around carrying her.

<Soo Ji POV>

"Soo Ji, from the first day I met you, you gave me the perfect impression and I know I will not live one day without you. Even if sometimes we were angry with each other, you never gave up on me and never will. Thank you for all the smiles and hugs, and when I'm sad, you never failed to cheer me up. I know this is fast but will you continue the rest of my life with me and conquer all difficulties with me?" Jimin made my heart pump so fast for the first time in my life and without knowing, tears were rolling down on my cheeks as I nod my head. He carry me like a bride and spun me around with the ring on my hand of course. The ring on my hand was the same as his {SJ❤️JM}

"You're my Wife now so you're not going anywhere without me unless it's privacy stuff of course." He look at me smiling. "You pervert." I laugh while pinching his cheeks.

"Yah! It hurts!" He yelled while touching his cheeks fake crying. "Let's meet the others now, its late." I went to him and pull his hand. We went to meet the others and when they saw me holding Jimin's hand and the ring sparkling, they made sounds like "ooooooh", "yeahhhhh", "haaaaaaaa". I was blushing like crazy.

(A/n : I hardly blush but it's true, I 'blush' in the story😂)

We went to the 빙수 (shaved ice) shop and ate it before going home.

-Went home separate ways-

<Jimin POV>

We walk hand in hand and swaying it. I could tell Soo Ji was freezing so I took out my jacket for her. "Don't do this, you'll fall sick." She pouted. "Just wear it! I'm strong okay?" I hold up my arms to show my muscles and she just walk away.

"So tired!!!!!! Today was fun!!!" Soo Ji whine while rolling on the bed. I sat down beside her and our faces were inches apart, I could see her cheeks turn as red as a tomato. "Thank you so much for accepting me, I thought you would say that you need time." I said as I smirk.

She pulled away and tell me she was going to shower.

<Soo Ji POV>

Ahhhhh, what was that?!!!! I thought he was going to you know........ki..s....s......me. When I went downstairs, I saw Jimin's wet hair and he was watching television. "How did you shower?" He turn to laugh at me once I said that. "You didn't know there are two toilets in this house?!" He was laughing and rolling on the floor while I was giving that 'okay just shut up' face.

"I'm going out to buy some popcorns and snacks! " I shouted but he pull my wrist. "I'll go with you!" He said with a worried face. "
Nah, it's okay, it's just a 5 minutes walk and I'll come back as quick as possible. I'm a strong independent women!" I said and I giggle. "Ok then, don't wander off!" He gave me his 'strict' face and I just laugh.

I hear footsteps behind me so I decided to walk faster. Once I bought my stuff and decide to walk home, two big guys with face mask block my way and pull my arms. I didn't know what to do and I just scream. "Ahhhhhhhh, help!!!!!!!" I scream at the TOP of my voice and I saw a familiar shadow running towards me.

"Let her go!" It was Jimin! I knew it was him but the two guys took a wooden stick and walk towards Jimin and hit the stick on his head and pull me on this vehicle. Jimin........ I NEED YOU!!!!!!!

<Jimin POV>

What took her so Long to buy a few stuff?? As questions pop up in my mind, I heard a sound that sounded like Soo Ji. "Ahhhhhhhh, help!!!!!!!" I quickly ran out of the house to help her. "Let her go!" I shouted but one of the big guy took a wooden stick and I felt pain on my head. Everything went black........

Haiiii readers!!!!! I know everything happens too sudden but I suddenly have this urge to write this so.......yeah........I'll try to update quickly when I have time:) what do you think happen to both of them?? Did anyone help??