Part 15

<Yeon Shi POV>

I dialled for the others to go to Soo Ji's house to check on the couple and what will they be doing early in the morning. We arrived at her house and thank goodness the door was not lock so we went in quietly while watching the couple play and cook from the couch.

"Look at that couple, aren't they cute together?" I whispered to Jungkook. "Well, we're cute together too right?" He said and I smiled. "Aish, too much love in the air!!!" J-hope suddenly shouted out and the couple in the kitchen look at us, startled.

<Soo Ji POV>

"Aish, too much love in the air!!!" J-hope shouted out and we (Jimin and I) gave them a startled face. "When did you guys arrive?" I asked and they just laughed.

"You were too engrossed with playing with Jimin that you did not notice us!" V said while laughing and all the others agreed. "Aish, you could at least knock the door. Never mind, I have to make extra breakfast now." I said and Jin volunteered. Of course he would, like he's the cook of Bts;)

We ate our breakfast and decided to go to the amusement park. (Lotte World) once we reach the gate, namjoon went to buy the tickets and hand us one each. We went in and decided to go separate ways and meet up at the gate here again at 9pm. The groupings :

1. Jimin, me, Jungkook and Yeon Shi.
2. V,namjoon,j-hope,Suga and jin.

"I'm sleepy, can we go home!" Suga whined but V just slapped his head and shout "we just arrived, GRANDPA!" We giggled and walked away.

<Jimin POV>

I'm so happy to be with Soo Ji and of course the couple, Jungkook and Yeon Shi. Why, because I know that Jungkook will never take Soo Ji away because he has a Girlfriend too:)

"What should we play first??" Soo Ji jump up and down like a kid,how cute. "Let's go on that!" Jungkook said pointing at the roller coaster. "*sigh, let's go then." I said to them and Soo Ji came towards me. "You okay? If you don't wish to play we can play something else." She ask with a concern face and I just shook my head. "Nah, its okay, I'll play it, don't worry." I told her and before I knew, we were in the queue.

"Oppa!!! Now I'm scared!!!" Soo Ji said that to me and I was surprised because she hardly calls me oppa, to be specific, she never calls me that. "I'm here, don't worry." I calm her down.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" We shouted on the ride. All of us came down feeling a bit dizzy except kookie, he's one tough bunny, the golden maknae to be exact.

-skip time to the last ride-

<Soo Ji POV>

"It's getting late, but how I wish to go on that ride as the last ride......" I told them while pointing at the Ferris wheel. "Let's go then!" All three of them shouted. "But! Yeon Shu and I will go on different wheel." Jungkook shouted and I just nodded my head while smirking.

At first, it was awkward in the ride but we spoke at the same time. "I....." we both said at the same time. "You go first." Jimin said and I smiled. I hug him. "Thank you so much for everything." I hug him tighter.

We broke the hug and I was shock by what Jimin did next!

What do you think happen??😏 something great. Vote and give me comments please😊😄