Seven;

reyofsunshine: so I got my hair dyed this morning, dylansprayberry took me 💛

45,671 Likes | 11,456 Comments
{  tagged: dylansprayberry  }

______________________________________
{ Messages }
{ Mommy Roden & Rey-Rey }

Mommy Roden: what is going on between you and Sprayberry?
Rey-Rey: nothing we're just friends
Mommy Roden: well people think you're dating.
Rey-Rey: honestly we're not, we're just really close friends Holland x
Mommy Roden: do you like him? Like like him?
Rey-Rey: yeah I think so but I don't think he likes me back
Mommy Roden: what are you talking about! He's crazy about you, those pictures from two days ago. He was looking at you like you meant a lot to him, he looked at you the way Scott looks at Allison! The way he stares at her like she's his whole world!

______________________________________
{ Messages }
{ Tyler & Dylan S }

Tyler: what is going on between you and Rey?
Dylan S: nothing we're just friends
Tyler: well people think you're dating.
Dylan S: honestly we're not, we're just really close friends dude
Tyler: do you like her? Like like her?
Dylan: yeah I like her a lot I just don't think she feels the same way
Tyler: what are you talking about! She's crazy about you, those pictures from two days ago. She was looking at you like you meant a lot to her, she looked at you the way Allison looks at Scott! The way she's stared at him like he's her whole world.

______________________________________

Rey was about to leave Dylan's and she kept looking at him wondering if she should tell him how she feels, however Dylan watched as Rey grabbed her bag thinking if he should tell her how he feels.

"I'll see you on Wednesday." Rey whispered.

"Yeah." Dylan replied getting up walking her to the front door.

When they reached the front door all they did was stare at each other sadly, the two hugged before Rey opened the door walking out.

"Bye Rey." Dylan said and she turned smiling at him.

Dylan watched as Rey walked towards and got into the taxi that was waiting by the driveway, as Rey sat in the taxi all she could think about was Dylan.

"Shit." Dylan said running a hand through his hair.

When the taxi was more than halfway down the road Dylan decided to run after it, Rey turned around to see the boy running after the taxi and began to panick.

"Stop the car!" She said to the driver before getting out.

The two ran towards each other, as soon as they met Dylan wrapped his arms around her waist before kissing her while Rey held his face pulling him closer.

"I like you a lot." Rey whispered as they pulled away.

"I like you a lot aswell." Dylan replied causing Rey to smile.