Forty One;

* INTERVIEW *
* Joseph And Rey *
Rey = normal
Joseph = Italics
Interviewer = Bold

Let's give a warm welcome to Joseph Morgan and Rey-Rey Dawson everyone!

Thanks for having us I just found out about this interview this morning when Rey showed up at my apartment with a suit.

That is true Joseph said and I quote " why can't I just wear my normal clothes?! " and I had to tell him " Jomo come on we've got an interview. "

But look I'm here looking good as always but hey it's not about me tonight, is it? I mean it should be.

Is he like this all the time?

Yes every single day.

Well then you must be used to his charm.
Rey the last time you were interviewed you weren't allowed to tell anyone about your character but now we've met Ophelia and everyone's shocked, why do you think?

Probably because she's Klaus' lover and he was way older than her when they first met but hey love is love

What about you Joseph what do you think of Ophelia?

She's young but she's also not young like she's know a lot of stuff about the world and how it works.

So in one of the episodes Elijah described Ophelia as Klaus' soulmate, is that true?

I think she is but he hasn't realised. I know Klaus does love Ophelia and I know she loves him, Ophelia been through everything with Klaus.

Ophelia is most definitely Klaus' soulmate. Like the guy might have some issues and Ophelia understands that but she loves his flaws as much as she loves him.

Well there you have it Ophelia is Klaus' soulmate. Last question, will Ophelia be coming back for season two?

She is definitely coming back for season two which will is going to be so exciting.

You're back for season two?

Yes, yes I am.

I didn't know. Damn it Julie never tells me anything.