One Hundred And Twenty Two;

"Merry Christmas!"

Rey opened the front door to see Luna, Tyler and Dylan who was by himself.

For what seemed like forever Dylan and Rey stared at each other before Tyler cleared his throat causing Rey to look at him confused.

"Oh my god, hi!" Rey laughed before hugging her best friend and then Tyler "hi Dylan."

"I can't believe you're back in LA." Luna said smiling widely "for good?"

"Till whenever my next big show or movie comes around." Rey replied shrugging "now get in Owen and Riley are in the kitchen cooking, oh let me take your coats aswell."

Both Tyler and Luna handed their coats to Rey before speeding off to the kitchen leaving her with Dylan as she placed the couples jackets on the small armchair in the hallway.

"I'm sorry for everything." Dylan said to her handing her his jackets.

"It's cool." She whispered to him before gasping "your jacket is so heavy."

"Yeah your Christmas presents in there." Dylan replied and Rey smiled.

"You got me a present." Rey said causing Dylan to just nod.

thereyreydawson: Merry Christmas!{ tagged: lunamoon }123,477 Likes 15,756 Comments

{ tagged: lunamoon }
123,477 Likes 15,756 Comments

therileyjdawson: i cri
username: why are you so cute?!
dylansprayberry: beautiful x
thereyreydawson: why thank you dylansprayberry ❤️
username: are they talking again? ^
username: I'm crying she replied to Dylan!
tylerposey58: DINNER IS READY