Fifty Nine;

Rey sat on the couch in the hotel room that her and Violet shared debating on whether to watch TV or to have an early night, not being able to decide she picked up her phone ringing the first person she clicked on.

"Are you busy Jomo?" She questioned.

"No." He answered and she heard him moving around "do you want to come to my room?"

"Am I allowed?" She asked listening as Joseph laughed.

"Yes you're allowed." Joseph replied.

Rey smiled hanging up and grabbing her room key before she left the room walking to Josephs room which was at the end of the hall, once she got to the room the door was already open causing her to enter the room.

"Is it me or did everyone go out without us?" Rey asked Joseph shutting the door behind her.

"I think everyone went out without us." Joseph spoke from his bed watching as she entered the room properly causing him to smile.

Rey sat on the end of his bed looking at him with a furrowed eyebrow before she sighed.

"Jomo the other day I asked about Persia and I know it's literally none of my business but..." Rey began yet stopped when she noticed Joseph smile fade away.

"We're not together anymore and we haven't been since we finished filming season one." Joseph told her and she just nodded "she was in love with someone else and now there together, we're just slowly letting the divorce run through."

"Well then." Rey muttered.

Joseph smiled at her causing her to smile slightly watching as he opened his arms for a hug.

"Hug?" He asked her before smiling more showing his dimples.

"Fine." She whispered.

Rey crawled over to him and one she reached him she wrapped her arms around him hugging him with the smallest smile on her face.