One Hundred And Thirty Four;

"Rey!"

Rey turned around just as Holland hugged her making her laugh.

"Holland!" Rey said happily with a huge smile "I missed you so much!"

"Look at you!" Holland spoke pulling away from the hug and looking at Rey "you're glowing, Dylan look she's glowing!"

Dylan O'Brien walked in with a smile on his face and nodded before giving Rey a quick hug.

"Maybe it's all the sun cream your wearing." Dylan joked and Rey just nodded.

"Yeah it is, don't bait me out." Rey replies laughing with a smile "everyones in the garden, let's go join them."

They followed Rey out into the garden where everyone was laughing and spoke.

"Holland Dylan you made it!" Tyler said getting up from where he was sitting with Luna.

Rey walked over to luna and sat down next to her making her best friend look at her with a smile.

"I can't believe you're pregnant." Luna whispered.

"It feels like just yesterday we were in my room and you were letting me discover what teen wolf was." Rey told her and they both laughed.

Luna eyes began to water and Rey noticed causing her to wrap her arm around her.

"I love you so much and I'm so happy for you." Luna cried.

"I love you more." Rey said with a smile.