Twenty Four;

A/N: thanks to voidspeedster for this amazing insta edit of Rey_______________________________________* MTV interview ** After After Show *

_______________________________________
* MTV interview *
* After After Show *

"Finally I have been waiting to interview you for ages." Morgan said as Rey sat down opposite him.

"Same Morgan same." Rey laughed at him leaning her head back "if only Dylan wasn't so mean."

Morgan laughed and Rey smiled finally feeling relaxed when she saw Dylan watching from behind the camera.

"So you've been living on LA for awhile now, why made you move from San Fran?" Morgan asked and Rey shrugged.

"Mainly my older sister, Riley and her boyfriend Owen." Rey replied "we've lived in San Francisco all our live, when Riley decided to move Luna, my best friend, and I decided to tag along."

"So a bit of an adventure?" Morgan questioned and Rey nodded.

"More or less yet being in LA has caused so much drama." Rey added laughing.

The interview continued with the two cracking jokes and laughing hysterically until Morgan asked her about her and Dylan moving into together.

"To be honest I would love to move in with Dylan it's just that we're both pretty young." Rey told Morgan with an awkward smile.