Thirty Five;

"Well, well, well." Joseph spoke looking at the wall that Rey leaned with a blood painted smile "if it isn't Ophelia Hearst, my favourite and only love, I heard you were back and I couldn't help but smile knowing you had returned."

"I see through the lies Niklaus." Rey said pushing herself off the wall and walking closer to him "I know you never loved me, I was just young and naive."

Joseph stared at the girl in his character of Klaus shaking his head before he grabbed her quickly pulling her close to him so her back was against his chest.

"Oh I loved you Ophelia, I loved everything about you." Joseph whispered pushing her hair from Rey's neck before placing a kiss on her neck "I especially loved how skilled you were."

"Skilled?" She questioned raising an eyebrow.

"You were like a spark of fire." Joseph told her smiling at his words "small but dangerous, ready to destroy anything in your path."

Josephs hands went down to Rey's waist causing her to smile leaning into his touch.

"That why I want you to help me take down Marcel, so we can rule over New Orleans together." Joseph said knowing Rey's character would be interested in his offer "you can be my queen and I shall be your king."

Rey spun round flinging her arms around Josephs neck and pulling him close to her so their lips were barely touching.

"Niklaus I'd be a fool to say yes yet more of a fool to say no to you're offer, that why my answer is yes." Rey said excitedly causing Joseph to smile before sealing her lips in a kiss.

"And...cut!" The director said loudly causing them to pull apart.